Chapter 1: Welcome to Scuttle Town

"DETROIT...SMASH!!!"

A powerful shockwave filled the air as a battle took place in Tokyo, Japan. Two figures were seen on the field. One was a boy in a green hero costume with red shoes. He had green eyes and dark green hair under his mask as well as freckles on his face. He wore a green costume with white lines, white gloves, a metal mouth guard, red shoes, and black elbow/knee pads. His body was glowing with green electrical energy. This was Deku, the ninth wielder of a special quirk known as One For All. One For All was a quirk passed down through generations and granted each user super strength and an additional skill.

 One For All was a quirk passed down through generations and granted each user super strength and an additional skill

His opponent was a light-blue haired man covered with hands. He had pale skin and red eyes. He wore a black shirt, black pants, and red shoes. His name was Tomaru Shigaraki. The new wielder of the quirk called All For One, a quirk that allowed him to steal quirks and forcibly give quirks to others.

 The new wielder of the quirk called All For One, a quirk that allowed him to steal quirks and forcibly give quirks to others

Deku breathed heavily from the fight. He had been fighting Shigaraki for 20 minutes and felt exhausted. He was running out of ideas on how to win since his hero buddies were stuck with their own battles with the League of Villains.

"You're exhausted, aren't you?" Shigaraki sneered. "Good! That means I will finally be rid of a trace of All Might!"

Deku glared at the villain. He did not take kindly to anyone who insulted his mentor All Might. It was because of All Might that he had received One For All. He had dreamed of being just like his hero by saving people with a smile on his face.

Sadly, All Might had lost his power after defeating All For One. So Deku made it his duty to be the next All Might.

I may be exhausted, he thought. But I have to stop him. No matter what it takes.

He got into a battle stance and felt One For All course through his body even more, making glow green even more. He took a quick scan of his environment and got an idea. He began zipping around, kicking pieces of rubble at his opponent.

Shigaraki saw the rubble being kicked at him and quickly batted it away. However, he was open for an attack from Deku, who charged at him with a leg raised up.