Chapter 26: Deku vs Deku

"Geez, how big is this maze?" Kirishima asked. "This maze feels almost as big as UA."

"Tell me about it," said Sky. "I'm really wishing that I had my growth pills for Wrench. But, here we are. So, how are you holding up?"

"Still standing," said Kirishima with a grin. "It's gonna take more than a jerk in a tank to get the best of me!"

Sky smiled at the sturdy hero. "You're quite tough," she said. "I like that!"

Before Kirishima could reply, he saw Todoroki approaching with Rottytops. "Hey, Todo-broki," he called out with a smile. "You and Rottytops okay?"

Todoroki smiled back while nodding. "We're fine," he answered. "She managed to help me defeat the Techno Baron."

Rottytops smiled widely while giggling. "Techno Baron was just a pushover," she said. "He was a little tough at first, but we managed to catch him off guard!"

Sky smiled. "Nicely done," she said. "Kirishima and I were able to defeat Ammo Baron! You should've seen him!" She looked over at the boy while blushing a little. "He's a real man!"

Rottytops smirked and leaned towards Sky's ear. "Would you consider him to be your man?" She whispered teasingly.

Sky blushed bright red. "Wh-what the heck, Rotty?!" She exclaimed. "K-kirishima is just my friend!"

"For now," said Rottytops with a giggle. "Look at how Izuku and Shantae became a couple."

"L-let's just focus on the mission," said Sky. She quickly walked off while Rottytops had a sneaky smile on her face.

"Oh, you'll be with your man soon," she whispered. "I'll make sure of that!"

Kirishima saw Sky approaching as he finished talking with Todoroki. He noticed her blushing and became concerned. "Hey, Sky," he said. "You okay?"

"Your face is quite red," said Todoroki before handing her a small chunk of ice. "You must be feeling hot. Use this!"

Sky took the ice and put it on her forehead. "I-I'm fine," she answered. "Th-thanks for the concern, Kiri!" Her blush deepened as she realized what she called him.

Kirishima became more concerned. Just then, the third group came in. Ochako, Bolo, and Bakugo saw the two other groups and approached them.

"Is everyone okay?" Bolo asked.

"We're fine," said Rottytops. "Thanks for asking, Bolo!"

Sky sighed with relief as she saw the others arrive. "So, where were you three?" She asked, hoping it would take her mind off of Rottytops' teasing.

"We had a run in with Hypno Baron," Ochako said. "I have no idea what Bakugo and Bolo saw, but it must've been devastating."

"Don't focus on that," said Bakugo in a grumpy voice. "Where are Deku and genie girl?"

"Shantae," said Sky with an annoyed expression. "Her name is Shantae. Can't you ever get anyone's name right? Or does your temper mess with your brain?"

"SHUT UP, BIRD GIRL," Bakugo shouted, a tick mark visible on his head.

"Really, Bakugo?" Said the voice of Shantae. Soon enough, Deku and Shantae came in and joined up with the others. Shantae scowled at the Pomeranian hothead. "'Bird girl?' You are terrible with names!"

Deku placed his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down. "Let's not not get into a fight," he said nervously. "We need to stay focused on finding Katrina. The sooner we defeat her, the better."