Chapter 21 ~ Lemon 🍋 part 2

Previously...

You stood up and started to get out thinking that it was over but before you could even step a foot out he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Huh?! Levi what are you-"

You couldn't even be finished as he slapped your ass hard stopping you from speaking.

"Didn't I say for you to call me daddy? And where do you think you're going it's not over yet~"

He said in a sexy voice as you turned and little and saw that he was still hard. This was gonna be a long night. ;-;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi walks out of the bathroom and back into his bedroom. He sits down on the side of his bed and throws you from his shoulder to his lap and you could feel his cock poking your belly button.  You were gonna say something but before you could you hear a loud slap along with a stinging sensation on your ass causing you to moan out a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Heh who knew you'd be into that but let's see how much you can handle"

And so he continued to slap your ass for what seemed like hours with each slap seemingly getting harder.

*slap*

*Slap*

*SLAP*

*SLAP!*

Eventually, he stopped but only when your ass was red and purple. You thought it was over until he positioned you on your knees In between his legs looking right at his cock.

You looked up at him slowly only to see a smug smirk on his face. He ran a hand through his hair before saying

"Suck~"

You looked back down at 'it' think how you would do this as it was your first time. You proceed to grab and stroke it slowing earning a few noises from Levi. After a while, you gained a bit more confidence and started to lick it and lucky you had a rather unnaturally long and thick one as he immediately gave a positive reaction. This continued for a bit before being interrupted by him pushing my head causing it to slap my cheek.

" I didn't say lick I said suck~"

He looked at you with demanding and hungry eyes you just looked back down at his dick and hesitantly opened your mouth taking him in. All of him. Thankfully you had no gag reflex so it didn't hurt. You started to suck him off and after a while, he came into your mouth and you swallowed it all.

He picked you up and places you on the bed as he positioned himself to enter you. Before you could say anything he shoved every inch in you causing you to moan out in pleasure and to make it better he didn't give you any time to adjust as he immediately started to pound into you without any breaks.

This continued for literal hours and at some point, you switched to doggie style and he continued. After another 10 mins, he started to get sloppy and rougher with you. He soon came inside of you without any warning which forced you to climax to happen.

He pulled out and you both cuddled each other as you both drifted to sleep.

------------

I literally can not anymore. I swear to god

Sorry that this is trash I don't know how to describe 2 people fucking 👉👌 😐