Chapter 13

~Previously on A New Destiny~

"Alright whats going on this isn't your behavior at all, something clearly happened, and I want to know what it is now, and don't even think of lying to me"

'you can't tell anyone. Anyone! Not even levi, me and him wanted to keep it a secret ok but because we're friends I'm telling you'

You remembered her tell you. You have to keep her promises you didn't want to betray her trust. You to had just became friends and started having girls nights and you didn't want that to end.

So you would lie.

"Nothing happened Levi I'm fine.......just.....leave me alone"

And what you just said to him was worse than any war, battle, problem, lose, or fight he's EVER had to deal with.

"What did you say to me"

He said not understanding what you meant by that. His voice was more so confused than angry

"Just leave me alone Levi go away"

You replied not looking at him in the eye. As in your eyes there were tears threatening to fall but you wouldnt let them. As he slowly let go of your hand as it fell to your side

"I don't... Understand.... Why would you say that"

He asked as you still refused to look at him

"So you ignoring me now.. . At least look at me if your going to say that"

He said sounding even more hurt than he did before. There was silence
.
.
.
.

Until he suddenly grabbed your sholders and forced you to look at him... And what he saw made his heart stop... There you were.. . With tears in your eyes as you couldn't hold them back when you saw him and they fell and his eyes imidately went wide.

"What happened..... Who did this to you"

He asked his grip softed but was still firm. You sniffed and whipped your tears up

"It's nothing Levi"

You said with a quivering smile

"No your not what happened!"

He said a little louder wanting to find out who he had to beat the shit out of. As there was silence again

"It's nothing really Levi. I just learned something rather disappointing and that's why I'm sad"

You said trying to fake your way out of this

"But what does that have to do with you nothing wanting to see me again"

He asked even more confused. He was catching on to you and you had to do something otherwise he'd find out about you and Petra's promise.

"I made a promise I have to keep to someone recently. That's why I can't tell you anything. We can still hangout but I need some time first to.... Readjust to things now."

You said trying to tell him as little info as possible.

"You said recently"

He asked.

"Yes"

You replied

"You haven't been out on a mission on a bit. So that means whoever made you that so called 'promise' is a scout correct"

He questions you

"Well yes but-"

You were cut of by him

"I'll find them a beat them till they tell me what there trying to make you keep from me"

All you could think on this moment was

Oh no