Chapter 15

"The truth is Levi I know about..... "

There was a pauses in your words

"Well what is it I don't have all day"

He said getting impatient but still listening to you

"I know about...... You and Petra"

You said as you sighed finally getting the weight of your shoulders. But you noticed all Levi did was look..... Confused.

"What are you talking about"

He asked

"You and Petra... You know... Your both.... Dating"

It hurt you on the inside to say that but at least you did and you and Levi can try to go back to normal with having to worry about the awkward situation..... Somewhat

"What are you talking about Y/n me and Petra aren't dating.... But she sure wishes she does"

He responded

" But... That doesn't make sense.... Petra rolls me you 2 we're dating.... And not to tell anyone because the both of you like privacy "

You said want to figure this out. Levi was silence for a moment but than.

"She must have tricked you into thinking were dating... That's why she told you not to tell anyone because it's a lie.... But why would she tell you that"

He finished as new question arise within the both of you.

"I'm not sure but if that's the case she probably wanted me away from you"

You said

"I don't about her reasoning behind it but what I do know is that the 2 of you have been spending so time together in the same room right? "

He asked

"Yeah she always want to learn secrets about each other"

"Well talk more about this in my room"

He said grabbing your hand and leading you to his room. When you both make it there you sat down on his bed next to him

"We need to be smart about this... We need to figure out why she is doing this to you.....i think it's best we pretend that this conversation didn't happen.....make it seem like you think we're still 'dating'. "

He said with quotation on the word dating.

"I see... What do we plan to do next"

You asked

"Well I imagine nothing is going to change, If she believes that you think we're dating than she behavior shouldn't act differently than she is now, Well have to trick her it no telling us one day but for now you should stay with me. "

He said looking at me and I made a concerned face

"But if we do pretend that we never learned that she's lieing than I can't stay with you"

You said

"Why is that? "

He asked

"When I thought you 2 were dating I didn't want Petra to think I was doing anything with you when we shared a bed so I told her I would stay in my room".

You said answering his question

" I see we'll just have to come up with a plan"

He said as the room was silence again as the both of you thought about ideas. Than it hit you

"What if I put an illusion spell on her"

You suggested

"What is that and what will it do"

He asked

"We'll........