Chapter 3

Erwin looked at you with kind and respectful eyes

"That's a nice name Y/n"

Erwin said to you

"Thank you Erwin but of you can excuse me I need to set of for the night"

You said back to him

"Of course please do what you need to do to be comfortable"

He responded

"Thank you"

You said ending the conversation as you started to walk away to find a good place to rest for the night. You walked a clear area with nice soft grass not to far from bass. You layed down feeling to grass in between you large clawed hands as you exhaled relaxing ready to get some rest.

~Time skip~

You were sleeping soundly when you were suddenly woken up by someone calling your name. You slowly began to wake up only to see the three humans you saved with more humans including that levi you were curious about.

You lifted your head up a little to be able to see all that have gathered around you only to see them shift by your sudden movement. You looked around to see only a hand full of humans. The three humans you saved stepped closer to you.

"Hi again Y/n we wanted to thank you again and properly introduce our self's to you"

One of them said to you with a smile

"Of course I never got your names and no need for thanks it was no big deal"

You said back to them with a smile

"Of course we have to thank you but first introductions. My name is Armin it nice to finally meet you"

He said. He then pointed at the next human

"That's Eren"

Eren then waved and said

"Hi nice to meet you"

Armin pointed to the last human and said

"That's Mikasa"

He finished and she just waved and said

"Hello"

They finished there introductions. You smiled at them finally getting to know them better.

"It nice to finally meet you. Thank you for introducing yourselfs"

You said glad to start to get to know these people better and maybe these three can give some information on how thing work around here. It has be a couple of years since you've be here and things have changed.

Armin suddenly approach you even closer

"I can't thank you enough for what you did for us it still amazes me that you were able to scare that titan by just being next to it"

He said as he suddenly bowed to you at a 90° angle. You were going to stop him but then Eren came up and did the same thing

"Just as Armin said I thank you as well"

Mikasa came up to and bowed

"Yes thank you I don't know what I  would have done if Eren had gotten eaten. If you didn't do come when you did I'm sure he would have died"

She said to you.

"Please thank nothing of it"

You responded

"But we can't we have to repay you some how"

Armin protested

"Hmmm... "

You thought

"How about this you three become my friends"

You suggested in a friendly tone smiling at them

"A friend?"

Eren said confused by your words. How would they pay you back by just becoming your friend. Thoughts ran through his mind.

"Because if you become my friends do friends do each other Favors. Sense I did you a favor you do me one one day. "

"You mean it"

Eren said surprised yet excited by your words

"Yes so what do you say friends"

You to them

"Yeah/ok/Sure!"

They said agreeing

"Good. But you all should return to your rooms it's getting dark and you all need rest."

They all left but levi didn't. He just looked at you

"Are you ok levi"

You said

"Fine"

He said quickly there was silence for a minute or two

"Why do you not like me for I have done nothing to you"

You asked

"Because I don't know if I can trust you"

He said still staring at you

"I see.......... If you don't believe that I mean you no harm then read this"

You said as you held your hand out only for him it see nothing

"There's nothing there"

He said looking back at you. Suddenly a glowing light came from your hand as there was a bright light Levi covered him eyes. When he opened them there was a book in your hand.

"What the hell was that"

He said shocked

"This book will show you everthing for this is my history and what I did on earth. It'll show you All you wish you know about me"

You said as he was about to take it from your hand, but you suddenly gripped it tightly

"please do not show this to anyone I trust you alone with this"

You said giving him a look that you meant it. There was silence

" ok, I won't show anyone"

He said looking at you and the eye

"Thank you, I don't get some rest, don't look, that book keep you up forever"

You said kindly

"Tch you too, we have a mission tomorrow"

He said leaving taking the book with him. As he watched him enter the building, you decided to be best to rest as you laid your head down on the ground, closing your eyes, letting the darkness consume you.