9. Kiss Me

Eda's eyes moved from Serkan to Asli in quick succession, and she made up her mind - for better or worse. She moved close to him lacing her fingers through his, and smiled up at him, her eyes trying to send him the right message. "Aşkım, we should head back, we have that meeting."

She saw Serkan's eyes widen ever so slightly but he didn't pull his hand away which she took as a good sign

She saw Serkan's eyes widen ever so slightly but he didn't pull his hand away which she took as a good sign. "Evet, evet, the meeting" he replied after a beat.

Asli's eyes hardened but the smile remained fixed on her face, "Aren't you going to introduce us, canım?"

Serkan felt a mental whiplash from all the endearments suddenly being thrown his way. "Ehh, umm, this is Eda...", he said turning towards Eda.

Eda interrupted and held out her hand to Asli. "Eda Yildiz. I'm Serkan's girlfriend. And you are?"

"Asli Tekin. Serkan and I go way back."

"Oh that's nice. Were you in the same university?"

"We were in London together. I take it he hasn't mentioned me," Asli smirked.

"Well this..." Eda waved between herself and Serkan with her free hand, "...its all kind of new." She smile sweetly and threw in some heart eyes at Serkan for good measure. "I can't wait to find out everything about him!"

Serkan showed no signs of leaving, and Eda suddenly wondered if she'd done the wrong thing by stepping in. What if he did want to talk to Asli? She disengaged her fingers from his, "Well, I'm going to head back to the office. I can handle the meeting - if you two want to catch up," she offered.

That seemed to hit a nerve with Serkan and he clutched her hand tightly, "No! It's fine, we don't have that much to say to each other, and I don't want to miss the meeting." He turned back to Asli, "Nice to see you again. Enjoy your time in Istanbul."

Asli nodded back, and Serkan led Eda out of the cafe. When they were a few steps past the glass doors of the cafe, he turned and looked back at Asli. It was a reflex action - he couldn't believe she was here.

Eda brought her head close to his and whispered. "Is she still watching us?"

"Yes..."

"Ok, just trust me on this. We'll make her think this is real. Tamam mi?"

She stopped and turned to face him, grabbing his forearms. "Kiss me"

"Ne?" Serkan ground out through clenched teeth. Had she lost her mind?

"Uff ya, just do what i say," she said impatiently, grabbing his face with both hands and planting her lips on his.