14. What Happens In Izmir (M)..

Previously

His lips widened into a cheeky grin, his dimples digging into his cheeks, his eyes darkening with unabashed desire, "The real question, Eda.... is what are you doing in my bed?"

-----------------------------------------------

"What do you mean-- in your bed!!" Eda blustered from under the sheets.

He held the edge of the sheet and slowly moved it off her face, grinning widely now. He directed her to turn around with his eyes, so she could see for herself.

Eda knew her bed was on the left side, so if this one was indeed hers, there should only be a wall behind her. Please let there be a wall, please let there be a wall, she chanted to herself as she slowly cranked her head around.

There was no wall, just her bed - incriminatingly untouched.

Eda let out a slow wail. She looked over at him again. His chest was bare, but the rest of his was body under the sheet. She lifted the sheet and peeked underneath to find herself in her tank top and underwear. What happened to her top? Her shorts? "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Tell me nothing happened!", she covered her face with her hands, mortified.

"It was a night I will never forget," he replied dreamily.

She snuck a peek at him. He was facing her, resting his head on his palm, his elbow holding up his body. His eyes were laughing at her.

The corners of her mouth turned down and she felt close to tears. She'd never slept with anyone while she was drunk before. It absolutely gutted her.

He saw the change in her face and his eyes immediately softened. "Eda, look at me..." He waited for her to  face him. "Nothing happened." He said quietly.

"Where's my top and shorts then?" she asked, not daring to believe.

He pointed at the sofa. "You took your top off while we were watching TV. And I guess you took your shorts off before you went to bed. You got into mine by mistake. I woke up only a few minutes before you."

"Gerçekten?"

"Evet. Gerçekten..."

She lunged at him, hitting him on the chest, knocking him off his elbow flat onto his back, "Damn you! You scared me!" She kept pounding on his chest with her fist, "I will never forgive you."

He started laughing then, grabbing her wrist and holding it firmly against his bare chest. His other arm snaking around her waist and pulling her into him. "I didn't take advantage of your drunken state! Don't I get any points for that?"

She was lying flat against his chest now, her breasts pressed up against him, her cleavage taunting him, her breath on his face, her heart beating hard against his. "Eda..." he said, his voice suddenly deeper, huskier.

She tried to wriggle out of his grasp, her own body responding to his nearness. "bak, we have chemistry Eda, undeniable chemistry." He released her wrist, and his fingers smoothed back her loose bangs, before trailing down her bare arm.

She swallowed the moan that rose in her mouth at his touch. "What if I deny it?" she replied defiantly.

He huffed out a chuckle. "You'd be lying." He ran his fingers back up her arm and then down the inner edge of tank top, stopping at the swell of her breast. "I can feel your heart racing, just like mine." He took her hand and placed it against his chest. "Do you see what you do to me?"

His heart thudded hard against her palm. She nodded.

"Don't you want to know what it means? Aren't you curious to find out?" he asked, almost pleading. "Maybe if we get it out of our systems, it won't be a mystery anymore."