Chapter 24

After finally realizing that German was right, I just turned my back to him and walked slowly back in to the room, I sat down next to him and held his hand again.

"Right, Shaun," I started, "I do love you with all my heart, I always used to remember in high school me, you and Emma, always best friends always sticking up for each other, it was always us three against the world, even if Emma did change and become more primandona, Us two always stuck together, and When you moved to Italy, my heart was broken, because if I was being honest it felt that a piece of me was missing and when I saw you in German's wedding i could of just jumped in your arms but i tried to act it all cool pretending I didn't know who you were but you could probably see right through that and saw that I'm still the same all clumsy, gullible Angie that I was in high school and I'm still the same girl that would always come to you if I had any trouble with anyone because I saw you as a big brother, and that's why I think our relationship was a mistake, We were close but we both need to find different people in our journey and that's why I'm going to give this back, I just hope this isn't my next mistake" I slid the ring off my finger and put it in his blood stained shirt pocket that he was wearing, I then softly kissed his lips one last time.

I began to walk out the room slowly not planning on looking back in till I heard his weak voice,

"Blondie, Is that you?" He sounded in pain so much, I turned around and looked at him,

"Yeah It's me why?" I was hoping he doesn't really remember me and him being an item.

"God when was that last time I saw you? Was it like the day before I moved to Italy?" I just nodded, I didn't actually know if I was going to cry actually, I could feel a tear fall from my eye.

"Yeah I think it was" I smiled "Well Shaun, I will see you soon"

"Yeah see you around Blondie" I walked out the room and basically broke down in to tears, I had no idea what to do in till I felt two arms around me, I turned around and saw German behind me.

"we are not even together now so yeah woo Single" I said sarcastically.

"Team single too" He replied before hugging me.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked while we were hugging,

"Well, after coming to see you last night I came back to see Esmeralda at mine with papers in her hands" I knew he meant divorce papers, that has to be one of the shortest marriages in history I thought to myself.

"So you two are officially off then" I said as we began to walk out of the hospital.

"Yeah I guess so, Do you want to come and watch a film at mine tonight, and then if you want you can stay and we can get your house back tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah why not" I replied, "But would you mind If I just get some of my stuff from his house and I will come to yours at about five" I was looking at my watch, he agrees and we went our seprate ways but I was actually really excited for German's.