Chapter 36

As soon as Maria and Diego left, German left so that me and Vilu could have a girly night in. I found out so much about her , we watched films, Baked cookies and listened to music.

As we listened to music she began to sing she was absolutely amazing, She had a better voice than Maria which I didn't think was possible.

"Your Voice is amazing, Do you go to a music school or something?" I asked as the song finished.

"Erm .. no... You see my dad doesn't like it when me or my mum sing" Vilu said sadly.

"Do you know why?" I replied,

"No but whenever I sing, and my dad finds out, Mum and Dad argue and Dad always brings up someone called... Charles" She responded.

Charles was mine and Maria's father. Of course he would bring up Dad in an argument. Dad tried to stop Maria and Diego from leaving. I have a slight idea that my dad knew something about Maria being pregnant but what could he do. He was old, He was fragile and he was only alive another three months after they left.

"Oh" I replied quietly, I knew something was up with that Diego as soon as I saw him.

"Well should we get some sleep then" I said looking at my watch. It was half two. She nodded.

I walked her in to her room and smiled that I finally get to see my niece.

"Goodnight, Vilu" I smiled,

"Goodnight Angie" She blew me a kiss from where she was lying, I closed the door and went in to mine and German's room.

"Hey is everything okay?" German sat up from where he was reading. I shook my head. He opened his arms and I flung myself into them.

"I'm so confused" I snuggled into him, he kissed the top of my head.

"Why?" He ran his hand up and down my shoulder.

"Violetta said something about Diego, I don't know why Maria is still with him" I explained.

"Well don't you worry about it okay" His voice now had a soft tone to it and that's how I fell asleep.

I woke up quite early the next morning. I couldn't be bother to wait for German to wake up so I get out of bed and go down to the living room. I sat down and started to read my book until I heard Violetta coming down the stairs.

"Good morning my beautiful Niece" I smiled and moved my feet off the sofa so she could sit next to me.

"Good morning my beautiful Aunt" She smiled.

"So are you excited?" She continued to smile.

"For what?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Are you being serious?!? You wedding is like in five days" She giggled. Five days and I don't have to plan a thing it's great.

Second to last chapter I think so YAY, its finally nearly over, comment what you think. I find it lovely to read all your comments so thanks for 1K votes and all the support it's MIND-BLOWING

~ Meg xx