Chapter 37 (one chapter to go)

Me and Violetta ate breakfast and then Maria came and picked her up, Before they left I persuaded Maria to sing with me and Vilu. It was so fun. The two of them sounded perfected together. We were all sat down after singing when Maria had a text on her phone.

"I think it's time to go, Vilu" Maria's smile changed to a frown. The text must of been from Diego.

"Oh Okay" Vilu replied to her mother sadly. The two of them stood up and so did I. The three of us had a quick hug before they left. I wonder what Diego said.

I sat in my chair thinking of all the possibilities when I got cut off by German. He kissed my cheek softly.

"Where are you going?" I smiled mysteriously as he had his coat on.

"Just because you want a small wedding doesn't mean that I don't need to buy things" He sat down next to me.

"Do you have to go right now?" I put my feet on his lap so he doesn't move.

"Well considering the wedding is in five days I think it is best I go now" He lent over and kissed my nose before lifting my feet gently off his lap.

"I love you" He turned before walking through the door.

"I love you too" He replied smiling.

I began to think again, Diego must really think that I would do something because I don't think Maria would wait sixteen years to come back and when we spoke last night she said German and Her had planned it, So Diego basically didn't know.

I was once again snapped out of my thoughts by someone knocking on the door. It must be German I thought to my self. I walked over to the door and opened it slowly. It wasn't German. It was Diego by himself.

"What do you want?" I snapped stubbornly,

"It was you, wasn't it" He had a horrid tone to his voice.

"I don't recall knowing what I have done" I replied instantly.

"Telling Violetta to sing" He clenched his fists. I stepped back and he kind of followed. When we were both inside he slammed the door.

"Are you actually being serious, You are this angry because your daughter has a beautiful voice, Wow Diego you have some kind of problem" my voice was very patronizing. That was a mistake. I started to regret that.

"Well at least I have a family, I mean yours isn't much of a family is it now, Angeles" I stared at him, My mind braking down in to fragments. I could feel my usually calm and kind self running away from this situation but I wasn't going to.

"Would you care to repeat that again, Diego" I gave him no time I swung my arm around and hit him on the side of the face. He reached to his cheek and smiled.

"Is that all you can do" He had an evil smirk upon his face before he came closer and grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the ground. I could feel a sharp pain growing in my head.

"Now don't encourage my daughter or my wife to sing, got it" I gave him a weak nod before he walked out leaving the door open.

Hey guys
I was wondering if you could help me, If you have Instagram could you do me a massive favour and put #Louisaangelespost
Thank you
Meg 💕So this was meant to be the end but there is still one more chapter or maybe more, please comment what you think.

~ Meg xx