Chapter ten

It had been about ten minutes now and Shaun was basically talking to himself because he still had said my name, I was quiet annoying but even I found it a tiny bit funny. 

Billy was coming over with the pizza, and Shaun was still asking question that I couldn't say anything to, I got my phone out of my little bag and open a new text to Shaun.

'What happens if I do speak? xxxxx' I typed and then sent it to him.

"Here you go" Billy slid the plate in front of us. 

"Thank you" Shaun said, while I just mimed the words. 

"How do you cope with him?" Billy said laughing while he walked away. I actually have no idea how I cope with him, He's annoying but in a sweet way. 

"You know what, Angeles Ca-a-a-r--, No not yet" Shaun, broken up my name and then gave up before taking a piece of pizza. I took one as well and started to eat it slowly being careful that I don't get it everywhere but Shaun just scoffed it. He had ended up with cheese on the same place on his cheek like used to. I was just about to wipe it of when his phone vibrated, He picked it up and look and me while raising one of his eyebrows, I gave him a smile. 

"You have to kiss me whenever I want you to for a week" He answered, Was the offer that bad? no not really but will he be annoying with it? of course he would be. But as It says in my favourite film.

'Little boys who play with fire, get their fingers burnt'

"Fine, I give up" I sighed, He gave out a fake cough and I kissed him on the cheek. He smiled instantly which made me giggle. 

Soon after we had finished eating Billy, walked up to us and picked up th plate,

"Any deserts for you two?" He asked, 

"Not for me thank you I'm full" I smiled. 

"Just the bill please" He said with a smile, 

"No no no no, It's on the house," Billy exclaimed. 

"Are you sure?" I replied,

"Yes yes as long as you promise to come here again soon" He declared.

"We will soon" Promised Shaun.

Billy then kissed my cheek and shook Shaun's hand again before we left. 

When we walked out I was shocked at how dark it was, I looked at my watch and it read six o'clock. Today had gone so fast. 

"Right then beautiful let's go home" He said as we walked a different way back to the car, As we walked he was holding my hand, His thumb was playing with my ring, The ring that German got me for my 21st birthday.

We soon reached the car, before getting in I kissed his cheek. He started the car and we began our very short journey to mine.

"Do you want me to come and help you with any thing, Angel?" He asked,

"No, I will only be two minutes, I promise" He kissed my hand before I left the car, I would of said yes he could of helped me but what If German was still here, I would be so scared of loosing Shaun. 

I unlocked my door and as soon as I got in closed it, I threw my handbag on the sofa, and that's when I noticed him sitting there. 

"German, why are you here?" I demanded an answer, he can't just stay in my house all day it's weird. He just sat there silently.

"German, why aren't you with Esmeralda?" I proclaimed.

"Because..." He left a massive pause. 

"Because of what German?"