Chapter Five

'I need to get the washing done, some books marked, do some ironing, I better get up'. I thought as I opened my eyes the next morning.
When I was fully awake I noticed I was exactly in my room, or my house. It was that moment in time that I noticed Shaun next to me.
'Shit' I thought to myself 'what's happen'.
I must of jump because he started to wake up.
"Hey beautiful" He whispered, "What's wrong?" He continued.
"Shaun, What happened, I can't really remember anything" I said nervously.

"Well, what was the last thing you remember?" Well I knew the answer to that.
"The meal, you were holding my hand" I said that with a smile.
"Okay, so after the meal German kept on trying to get you attention in anyway possible from tripping over, to pretending he was drunk, Then the party started, and they had their first dance" He explained,
"So why can't I remember anything" I questioned,
"Let me finish Blondie" He smirked and then continued,
"During their first dance, German kept on looking over Esmeralda's shoulder and winking at you, You got pretty annoyed and upset with his and then you kind of drank none stop for an hour. So I decided to take you home, and then I thought I want you to be safe so I brought you here to my place and I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes and then we went to sleep" He said the last two sentences really fast so I had suspected he was lying.
"Is all of that true, Shaun" I replied while raising my eyebrows at him.

"Fine then, I asked you but you fell asleep straight away" He said,
"But I took it as a yes" He finished off.
"Really because I would of took it as 'I'm already bored of you'" I said sarcastically. He chuckled at my comment.
"So what do you say, Angie?" He said with a cheeky grin.
"Well let me think about it" I replied.
"Well when you thinking I'm going to get you a cup of tea because I'm good like that. Reason one why you should say yes" He walked out.

There are lots of reason for both its an balanced argument, He has known me for ages, so he knows what I like, but could it ruin the friendship we had.
Should I take the risk or not.

He soon came in holding a two cups of tea, He sat down beside me, He handed me the warm cup, I thanked him and then took a small sip.

"So......" He made the word longer while he awaited my answer.

"Okay so I thought about this," I began, he began to look in to my eyes, I began to smile.

"Yes" I said and he basically rugby tackled me in to a hug, I quickly put my mug to the side and hugged him back.

"So your my girlfriend, after all these years, Of me giving signals that I like you" I widened my eyes, He liked me. In high school, I thought we were just close friends this is amazing.

"You used to like me?" I questioned, He held both of my hands,

"I always have" Him saying this made me feel all special inside, I felt weak at the knees and felt this ticklish feeling in my stomach, The last time I felt this was when me and German were practically going out.

He then lent in and kissed my cheek. I then smiled at him.

"So what does my beautiful girlfriend want to do today then" He said while we walked down the stairs,

"Well, I hate to be a kill joy but I have to mark books, for tomorrow" I sighed, While struggling to put my heels back on.

"I shall keep you company than" He said as he opened the door for me.

"You are too cute aren't you" I proclaimed as he opened the car door for me,

He just winked at me, then knocked the window and told me he forgot something, When he was gone I began to think has this gone to fast. But it's not like I have just met him, We were in the same primary school and secondary and when he was in college we still talked, then I met German, Shaun moved away for a couple of years and now we're back, I have known him for the majority of my life.