Chapter eight

After a while we came to a stop, I looked out the window again totally oblivious to where we were as  didn't pay attention for the whole drive here, I was to court up about German, What if I come home tonight and he is still there, what if Esmeralda and him have already had a row what If he is actually there not to wind me up. I shouldn't of been scared of letting Shaun in when he was there, It's not like I'm cheating on him with German, German is more of a very not close friend. I should of spoke to him, not just talked over him, What if somethings happened. 

We both got out the car and Shaun met me on my side and held My hand, we were in a park, Just walking hand in hand talking about everything. That's when he stopped in his tracks, and  turned towards me, He had an uneasy gaze, trembling hands at his side. He looked nervous, I have never really seen him nervous, In school I remember him as a confident person, Something must be bothering him, He was opening and closing his mouth every so often. 

"Hey what's wrong?" I questioned before hugging him.

"I need to ask you something" He replied, His fast breathing from before became more slow and stable, but by now he had me scared. I was dreading to think what he going to ask if he was this nervous.

He took both of my hands and took me to a bench, He sat down and I sat next to him, He still held both of my hand as His gaze caught mine. He gave me one of them unsure smiles. 

"Okay so, I going  back to Italy in a few weeks" He began, I felt ill, heartbroken I felt my heart just brake in to a million pieces, I mean am I really boring. 

"But" He continued, "I want you to come with me, because I love you, and because your my girlfriend and because your mine" He said I felt like he was picking up each little broken part and sticking it back together with super glue. He so sweet. I could feel the unsure smile turn into a smile when I kissed his cheek. 

"I will come with you" Why not I thought to my self, I've got nothing here, My parents passed a few years ago, German's married, my sister's is in France, Maybe I could go and see her. I have nothing here really.

All that came in to my mind when I thought about my parents was that advice my moth gave me when I told her that I wanted to travel the world, I was about sixteen at the time and all she did was reply was 'Don't let anyone stop you from what you want to do' and right now I want to be with Shaun in Italy, I'm not going to think about what German would think because It's what I want to do.

"Are you sure?, You don't look sure?" Shaun replied, I could feel a little tear come down my cheek, Just one no more. He wiped it away with his thumb.

"Yes, I sure, I was just thinking of what my mother once told me, and as you know she's not here any more so I just got a little emotional" I replied, 

"Well then, La mia bella ragazza" He kissed me. 

"And what does that mean?" I questioned,

"You will have to find that out" He gave me a smirk and then stood up and took my hand and we began to walked a bit more, the we reached the end of the park and he carried along the street in till we were out side the cafe that we used to go to after the studio.