Chapter 18

After explaining to Shaun what German said with out bringing up the kiss because I didn't want to hurt his feelings, We just went to bed and talked about random things. Every so often my phone would vibrate on my bedside table so I would see who it was, and it always brought a smile to my face when I saw it was German.

We were talking about normal things that friends talk about, then he started to bring Italy, and how much he will miss me which I admit made me blush, which made Shaun suspicious, The whole conversation I had with German was like what just happened with him nearly kissing me never happened, which is nice that he is already trying to restore our friendship, it's like he knew what I was thinking.

"Who are you texting?" He said while pulling me in to him.

"Just German, I'm going out for some lunch with him tomorrow" I simply replied.

"Okay" Shaun said, That was it, no other words came out his mouth when I texting German about meeting him tomorrow for a coffee, I kind of felt bad so I put my phone on the bedside table and turned towards him.

He looked heartbroken, I don't understand he knows that me and German are friends, nothing more, Yes it's cute that he is so over protective, but why does he feel threatened by German, someone who he has been friends with for years.

I snuggled up to Shaun, but I didn't know how he replied but thankfully he just put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight beautiful" He whispered.

*****************NEXT DAY ****************************

I woke up the next day to see Shaun still asleep beside me, I slide out the bed not wanting to wake him and quietly got changed. As soon as I was just about to leave m bedroom I kissed Shaun on the lips, His arms instantly locked around my waist He pulled me closer to him and I tumbled on top of him by accident as my balance isn't the best. He open his eyes and just chuckled at me as I got up and straightened my blouse.

"I'm going" I said While collecting my bag from the side of my chest of draws,

"Okie dokie, I love you" He smiled,

"See you tonight" I couldn't say it back, I couldn't say that I love him back.

I flung my bag into the passenger seat of my car and started my car straight away, I arrived with in five minutes and as soon as I did I walked in to the teacher's lounge which if I am being honest I haven't done for a while, I would normally just stay in my class by myself.

Pablo was sitting there by himself with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Angie!" He said happily, which he hasn't been like with me recently.

"Hi Pablo, I have no way to put this but this is for you, I guess" I handed him the white envelope containing the letter.

He opened it open smiling until he read the first line, His face went bitter the way that he had been looking at me for the past few months, as his eyes were moving along each line on the page. He slowly raised his head, He actually looked upset.

"If this is what you think is the best, I have nothing really else to say except that I will miss you" He took a deep breath, Pablo actually says he will miss me, god he must be feeling ill.

He walked over and hugged me, "When are you leaving?" He then spoke up.

"Next week, I think this Friday should be my last day" I suggested.

"You mean tomorrow?" He questioned just before pointing at the calender on the wall, It was actually Thursday.

"I guess so" I replied, and then leaving the room to my first lesson.

Just Three more lessons until I go and see German, and I have a free afternoon anyway so I can talk to German as much as I need to.