Chapter 6

We soon reached my house, and I jumped out of the car, Shaun shortly followed and I was walking up to my door when I felt a warm hand holding mine. I looked at Shaun and how he was smiling sweetly at me. I wish I could of noticed how he was with me in high school. I wouldn't of made the mistake of falling for German.

We both walked in hand in hand, I showed him around briefly as I don't really want to bored him even though I will be marking and he will probably be bored.

"Is it okay if I borrow your bathroom, Beautiful" He said while walking towards me,

"Yeah, sure, I will but the kettle on" I said, He kissed me on the lips quickly before he dashed to the toilet. I was reaching up to get some cups and It's then when I noticed I was still in my red dress from the wedding and knowing me I will probably have eyes like a panda from not taking off my mascara off and god knows what my hair looks like. I guess I didn't really think about how I looked because my lovely boyfriend was complementing me every few minutes. This made myself smile.

I poured the water into the cups with the tea bags and then trotted up the stairs and went to my room, I open my cupboard and pulled out my tartan Pyjama bottom out and a vest t-shirt. I quickly slipped of my dress and replaced it with my 'Comfortable' clothes. I then walked over to my desk and grabbed the pile of sheets and folders off my desk and ran back down to see Shaun sitting on the sofa with his cup of tea and he had mine ready on the coffee table.

"Hey, Beautiful" He said as I plonked my folders on the table. I sat down and put my head on his lap not wanting to even start marking the work. I closed my eyes as he played with my hands.

"Do you not want to mark?" He questioned, is the answer really not that obvious I thought to myself, I still cannot believe what happened yesterday with German, I was still annoyed with him, How could he annoy me so much that I would change like that.

"No" I mumbled, I buried my head in to his jumper that he had resting on his lap,

"What if I help you?" He questioned,

"And how could you do that?" I replied,

"Well I can write stuff all over people's writing in red pen" He said smirking, So that's how he wants to be fine.

"Fine then, We will both mark" I said smiling only half of the job now.

"But there is a condition" He started, He had his grin on his face, "For each one I mark, I want a kiss"

"You better get marking then" I said before rolling my eyes.

I sat up, and pulled his teal jumper of his lap and put it on, It was quiet baggy but it was so comfortable and warm.

We both reached down and got a folder each, I explained to him what they had to do and he began to mark. Every so often he would randomly kiss me, I found it quiet funny. After a while he would just fake cough and expect me kiss him but most of the time I didn't and he would just carry on marking.

Within two hours we had done all four of the sets of work I had to mark, I was relieved that was over with, mostly because I had promised to get their songs they wrote back to them by Monday and it was Sunday.

After we were finished I just rested my head back on to his lap and we continued to talk for a while before my phone started to vibrate on the coffee table, I tried reaching over to the table without leaving Shaun's touch but it didn't work and I rolled off, I could hear Shaun chuckling at me lying on the fall, I sat up got my phone and saw I had a missed call from German.

I placed my phone back on the table and decided that I wanted to do something as I was gently falling to sleep.

"Come on, Shaun, I wanna go and do something" I picked up one of my pillows off the sofa and threw it at him.

"Fine then I want to take you on a date, But I need to go and get changed so I will be back here in a hour, be ready, princess" He smiled before he kissed my nose and as soon as he walked out of the door I sprinted up the stairs to get ready.