Chapter 31

'So you were engaged' His voice rang in my ears. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, all this stress of not telling the truth and Shaun just ruins everything. My neck began to feel a lot tighter I need to get away, I didn't want to explain to anyone that every single decision in my life is a mistake. 

I stood up from my chair just began to walk out of the restaurant. I could feel Shaun's smug smirk looking at me. I walked out and had no idea where to go. As I began to walk down the street I could faintly hear Rachel calling my name but I just carried on walking.

*

After walking around the streets for a few minutes I decided to return to mine and German's house to see if he was there.

When I walked up the pathway his car wasn't there, I decided to go in anyway and figure out what to do next. The worst thing was is that I couldn't point out weather German was disappointed, annoyed or some other emotion. 

It had been an hour and I was still waiting in the living room just staring at the door continuously hoping that German would soon return so that I could try and explain. 

My eyes started to signal to the rest of my body that I was tried as they drooped slowly every few seconds. I debated to myself weather I should stay here or obey how my body feels and go to bed.

I finally decided to go to bed but as soon as I was up in bed with the quilt wrapped around me, It didn't feel right. I couldn't get to sleep without knowing that he is there beside me or that he is save. 

But if I ring him he will probably ignore it and If I don't call him he will think I don't care. It's that same with If I text him he would probably read it and then delete it an make up some excuse that it didn't come through but if I don't he might think that I don't want to be with him. 

I just continued to look up at the ceiling not knowing what else to do, I felt tears developing in my eyes and they would slowly roll down my face. 

*

"ANGIE!" I heard German shout, I shot up from where previously been lying and ran down the stairs, in away German looked really relived to see me but I have no idea why.

"I was worried sick, I went searching for you" He hugged me in to him, "I love you, Angie don't you forget it" He kissed the top of my head.

'I love you' The three most powerful words, That you only say to people you care about, because if you don't it looses it's meaning.