Chapter 16

After we ate it was still light outside so the took us to the Garden, They made it look amazing, the flowers were blossoming and there was a massive tree down at the bottom with they had wrapped lights around, and then in the centre of the garden stood a elegant wooden table which was beautiful. The four of us sat around the table just chatting and this time all of us were talking about the same topic which I was happy with because starting a conversation with Esmeralda is harder than talking to someone in a different language about politics. Most of all we were discussing Italy, as German knows the place really well and so does Shaun, and also I found it really interesting because now I kind of know what is around our house, and they are both certain that I will love it which made me even more comfortable of moving there. 

"I will be right back" Esmeralda called as she was walking back to the house, It was soon after Shaun's phone started to vibrate, He stood up and excused his self but I grabbed hold of his arm and stared at him, 

"I will be two minutes promise" This will be the longest two minutes of my life I thought as he walked away and put his phone to his ear. 

"Angie..." He started, he than sat in the seat that was closest to me and turned it to face me. He than held my hands. I could feel them twitching as I tried to look away and get him to let go of my hands but it didn't work. 

"Angie please just be honest with me, When I kissed you the other day did you actually want to pull away or did you just do it because he was waiting for you?" He said the last part while looking towards the door making sure no one sees. 

"Why do you care German, If I said yes it's not like you would have a divorce or tell Esmeralda the whole situation, It's not like you can got back to when we were nearly together and you didn't go to them 'business meetings' because you knew that I had feelings for you but you wanted me to feel like I was nothing like there was better people than me and to be perfectly honest I have no idea how Esmeralda stay with ..." I was cut of by his lips on mine, now what am I meant to do. My eyes were still not open from me previously blinking. I didn't kiss back but I didn't pull back either. I was just confused I didn't know what to do. I completely froze when I heard a fake cough, It was defiantly a female cough, I felt German's lips leave mine, I had no idea if I should look in the direction of the fake cough in case Shaun was there with her, But I had to now. 

I turned slowly only to see Esmeralda looking at us both. Her eyes look full of anger but she also looked as if she was going to cry and thankfully Shaun only came down the stairs that moment. 

I could still feel German's eyes on me and Esmeralda's. I felt guilt fill my whole body, I was still frozen, I could feel my hand trembling, Esmeralda better no tell Shaun and German better not blame it on me. 

"So Angie I think it's time for us to go" Shaun signaled me to walk over to him, I must of gone pale. Shaun must think I really don't feel well. 

"Thank you for having us" I mumbled going past the two of them. 

"You're welcome here anytime Angie" Esmeralda said bitterly with a sarcastic smile, I just gave German a said smile before holding Shaun's hand and walking towards the car.

"Are you okay, princess?" He asked when we got in the car, As I was the last the close the door i could faintly hear Esmeralda and German arguing. 

"Yeah I don't feel to good that's all" I replied, "Will you stay at mine with me tonight?" I asked.

"If that's what you want of course, I will just pop home and get my jumper for you because I know that It will make you feel better" He answered, I gave him a weak smile before we started off.