Chapter 26

I woke up the sun bursting through the white curtains, I quickly sat up realizing I wasn't in a familiar looking room. But the it hit me I was in my old room, the one when me, German, Emma, Amanda Shaun and Joseph all lived together. Back then I was going out with Joseph and we had a massive row because of him and Amanda were... well lets just say they were doing stuff behind my back, So I moved out and only talked to Shaun, German and Emma, then Shaun and Emma came up with projects together and then moved to Italy and German was going to get married to Esmeralda, Shaun came back and you know the story from there, It feels like I've gone few spaces back and one day I will go back one space and It will be one space to much and I will end up alone. I mean I haven't spoke to my own sister in God knows how many years.

I finally decided to pull myself out of the bed and walked down the stairs as I heard some come down a few minutes before me, I saw German In the kitchen, He facing the work surface, he hadn't noticed that I stood behind him, I took a step back and jumped on to his back, As soon as I landed on his back he jumped them held on to my legs so that I couldn't get off. 

"Good Morning, Angieeeeeeeee" He sang as he walked around the kitchen with me still on his back,

 "Good Morning, Germannnn" I chirped, as he carefully put me back down,

"Cup of Tea, Milk with two sugars?" He questioned as he switched the kettle on,

"You know me so well" I smiled before I sat on one of the kitchen stools, a few moments later he handed me a cup of coffee and all I could think was the last time I had a cup of tea I was proposed to, I began to think about Shaun again and before I knew it I could feel tears running down my cheek.

"Hey What's wrong?" He said, and right now he still doesn't know that we were engaged for a matter of hours but I prefer it to stay that way, It would just become awkward. 

"Nothing I was just over thinking" I was just about to wipe my tears away when German held both of my hands. "Let me" He sympathetic smile before wiping my tears away, after wiping them away he kept his hand on my cheek. 

"Angie" I didn't reply to him I just looked in to his eyes, I could feel my heart being to beat faster, the butterflies in my stomach going around and around, My mind felt so messed up. I had no idea what to do, What to say, Is he actually still with Esmeralda or did he lie about his divorce so that I can fall for another on of his stupid games. 

He was being to lean in, I have no idea what to do. Do I back up? Do I kiss him? He is beginning to come closer and closer, I can't take this anymore.