Thrilled y/n

Chapter #8

\\Authors POV\\

Actually you and the team were besties at this point cause you fought and sweat together making a deep bond between you, so you actually had the best team at your side,helping and supporting you.

//Time skip to random day before the training camp//

Today asahi would show you some spikes. So after class you directly went to the gym.
After changing into your tracksuit, you saw asahi already waiting and ran up to him.
"Hi asahi" you surprised him from behind, and jumped at him.
"y/n-chan!!! Don't surprise me like that"
"but its always fun to tease you, A-chan" you said clinging to him, but you didn't know that he was actually flustered cause you were pressing against him.
"y/n -chan stop clinging to me."
"but we're friends right? So what's the problem" you asked now looking into his eyes.
"nevermind, just don't do it to any person" he sighed
"all right if you say so, l wouldn't do that to anyone without knowing them so don't worry and lets practice." You hit his back while smiling even though he nearly fell to the floor.

After a while your 'students' came and you showed some basic martial arts skills.
Some practice later the other team members came and you had a practice match, thanks to all the practice, you got better at volleyball, and also had more fun. You were still a beginner but you were getting better everyday, and everyone would tell you that you were learning really fast.

//1 day later //

You had the first match with another school, you couldn't play yet, maybe receive here and there but you were mostly on the bench. Still you were excited seeing you're friends playing, and cheered them on while getting stares from the other team, but you didn't care and cheered louder getting your team excited to win.

While sitting on the bench you concentrated on every move the members made and thought how you would spike that ball with all the power you had so you got thrilled. Coach saw you and said 'y/n you'll be spiking soon in real matches just wait'
' thanks coach' you Said while standing up and bowing to him making him flustered and the others wonder what happened.
after the match you practiced some more and went home with tsukki and yamaguchi who were one of you're best buddies now.

You were actually really excited for the training camp, to meet stronger and different players, maybe you could even make some friends and rivals so you were pumped and happy.

\\Authors note\\

Im really sorry guys for not updating I'm still in school stress. I couldn't finish anything I hope that you liked this chapter though, and in the next chapter I'll finally write about the training camp.

And actually I'm thinking of restarting this book or start another one with the same or even a different anime cause I'm not satisfied with it, and i also don't like making you readers wait and Thanks to all that read this fanfic still.

Thanks 😔✌🏽