Boys / Girl Volleyball?

Chapter 4

//Next day//

The class ended and I'm on my way to the volleyball club. The teacher told me that I'd have to go to the 2nd gym.
I arrived and opened the door.
And somehow I didn't get the welcome I expected.
I thought they would welcome me as a new teammate and introduce me to everyone but they were practicing and surprised to see me.
But a girl came towards me and greeted me

'Hi' I looked at her, bowing.
She spoke 'nice to meet you, my name is yui michimiya and I am the volleyball captain, can I help you?'

'Nice to meet you too, my name is y/n l/n and a first year‚ ummm I'm supposed to join the volleyball club'

'Oh? we didn't hear that anyone was going to join us, but could you show me your club application'
'Sure' I answered confused.
I took out the application and gave it to her.
'Well you know you're supposed to join the other team'
'The other team?' I asked.
'Yeah I the boys team' she said with a slight smile.
Even though she thought that their team could finally get some more 1st years.

'What?' I asked surprised.
I was shocked, I thought that I'd join the girls team not the boys one.

'I'm shocked as well, I never thought that such a mistake could happen' yui said ruffling her hair.
'So I have to go to the boys one?'.
'Yes i think so, even though I would love having you on our team' she smiled.

'I'm kind of shocked, but thanks' I said Boeing once more. She added 'the other team is in the main gym' and she went back practicing 'good luck, the guys there are all friendly'.

I nodded and said goodbye to the team and went out.
How could this happen, me on the boys team?? I'm not even a manager. How could that teacher make such a mistake. I don't even know the rules. Ahhhh but Shimizu Chan will be there, my only hope! I hope that it goes smoothly.

I stood infront of the door hearing them train. I was so nervous. After taking a deep breath, I opened the door and entered the gym. Everyone came running and made a circle around me.

// Writers pov //

'Welcome!' everyone said bowing their heads, and the moment they looked up they were stunned.
Hinata was surprised 'L/n chan?'.
And the rest were surprised as well 'a girl?'
'Hi Hinata chan' You waved.

Daichi spoke clearing his throat 'L/n san I didn't expect you to come, we're supposed to greet the new member'.

'Umm Daichi san....I'm that new member' You said giving him your application.
'What' he answered and looked at the paper .
'I suppose that's true, but how could that happen?'
You sighed 'I think that the teacher gave me the wrong application, but that's not bad right? I can just change clubs' you said.

'You can't change clubs in Karasuno' daichi explained.
'Wait what do you mean?' You blinked several times.
'You cant change clubs once you applied'.
'What, but is it allowed to let a girl be in a boys team, I'm not even the manager'

‚Well there's no specific rule' he said.

'*sigh* I don't mind joining the team but I have zero experience' you said.

'Then you could learn!' hinata said excited.
'Really, Um alright, then I'll introduce myself properly' you stood firm.

'Nice to meet you, my name is y/n l/n and a first year, I'll train hard so I won't be a burden to you, thank you' you bowed your head.

//Authors note//
I hope you liked this chapter.

Until the next chapter ( ^ω^ )