Training part 3

Chapter 13

After talking to hinata about the fight.
You practiced with him, and had a lot of fun.

The next day the training day began and you practiced A lot with different schools giving you more opportunities to enhance your skill. And finally the pause began, you danced with the others knowing that you got to eat meat.

You ran out along your meat brothers, hanging around the grill until the meat was finished and you finally got that juicy piece (sorry to all the vegetarians or vegans).
You saw Kenma and sat down beside him noticing he wasn't eating anything.

'Kenma chan, why aren't you eating anything?'
'Ah y-y/n I'm not hungry' he blushed slightly cause he wasn't used to you calling him chan yet.

'Then just eat one meat. Here' your held up your chopstick with the meat.

' i d-don..... okay just one piece I'm really not hungry though' he slowly opened his mouth, letting you feed him. While you fed him a group came around and you had a small chitchat with everyone some of karasuno, nekoma and furukudani came.
Kenma didn't like being in the center but didn't want anyone taking his place so he stayed there.

'Y/n is really popular he' kuroo said talking to himself, later joining your group cause bokuto was also there.

After the pause you trained until the end and went jogging on your own letting your run mates rest. After jogging you ran past the gym hearing how some students still played, and peaked inside.
'Tsukki is sweating and trying a bit harder, what a surprise from bean sprout, let me join' you thought to yourself.

'Oya tsukki, you are trying really hard' you said making the guys look at you.

'Y/n is here better go' tsukki said smirking at you

'Shut up what are you guys doing'

'We'e practicing a bit of blocking and spiking wanna join?' Kuroo said

' of course i would like to but what happened to lev' you asked seeing the teen literally dying on the floor.

'He is practically used, but y/n from seeing you you're actually really good in blocking, so lets block against bokutos spikes, shall we?"

"Alright then' you walked up to the guys.

' okay i can finally go' tsukki said Until he was pulled by you

'No don't go we need you, bokuto probably wants to go against a three block, right?'

Bokuto nodded his head excitedly

'Just shortly' tsukki sighed getting in position .

After getting some good advice from kuroo, bokuto or Akaashi you befriended them a bit more. Until the end you weren't breaking out in any sweat.

'Y/n how come you don't sweat' bokuto asked

' i don't know I'm not that tired easily when i do sports' you said thinking

'I'll answer that for her, she was basically in the martial arts club and did extreme practice there, don't know how extreme but she wont ever break out in sweat.'

'Wait y/n you were in martial arts? That explained your reflexes and even your strength what the heck' kuroo said.

A/n
Hi its me again hope you enjoyed this quick chapter. I'm really thinking why I'm this bad at bringing chapters out but, I'll improve have a nice day.