Training pt. 2

Chapter 11

//The next morning//

You, kiyoko and yachi entered the gym holding the bottles of your team. After you put the bottles on the side. You saw nekoma entering the gym and waved to them. Yaku, Kenma, lev and the others that saw you yesterday waved back, confusing the other nekoma members as to how they knew you.

'Guys how do you know the new super cute girl of Karasuno?!!' Yamamoto asked your new friends.
'she was in our room yesterday' Kenma said smiling a little. 'W-wwwhaaat' nekoma was surprised.
'N-no it wasn't just that, hinata was there too. And we hung out a bit. That's all.' Yaku said blushing remembering the day. Confusing nekoma even more.
Nekoma now looked to You seeing how you had your arm around Tanaka laughing with him.
Tanaka noticed Yamamoto and just gave him a thumbs up smirking a bit.

//the match between karasuno and nekoma//

You showed some strength, but couldn't point really, because the ball would always bounce against the blockers, or the Libero would receive them.
After the loss against nekoma your team ran up the hill and then you quickly ran to nekoma with tanaka cause he wanted to see Yamamoto and you your friends.
' yaku-chan !!!' You called out hugging him from behind. 'Chan?!?!' Nekoma was taken back even the guys that were hanging out with you yesterday were surprised.

Yaku blushed a bit 'y/n how are you, i-it was hard to receive your shots, and it hurt really bad, your strength is something else'
'Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I was trying to hold back, but you still got all my shots or they got blocked, I'm still new to all this volleyball' you laughed now looking at yakus arm.
‚I thought that you're were actually playing volleyball for a while because you received rather good and blocked good too' kuroo asked now.
'Y/n-Chan just started some weeks ago, she's really talented and her strength really is something else.'
'Oh I'm also new haha.' lev said.
‚Haha then lets see who is better in the future' you laughed, patting his back firmly.
'Ah Y/n wanna play in the break later?' Kenma said showing the game he had prepared
' yes lets play (random game) too, I brought it with me, Ah and sho-chan wanted to play too.'

//On to the matches//

Karasuno did some practice games but couldn't win. Every one was a bit down, you wanted to cheer them up. So in  the next practice game you tried something.

‚guys wanna do that motivating hand thing, I saw it on tv, want to try it?' you said while everyone was drinking.
‚that's embarrassing y/n we're not children, well I guess you are though' tsukki teased before you put your arm around him.
‚Shut up tsukki. I know you can't live without me' you said sarcastic putting your hand in the middle and receiving each ones hand afterwards even tsukkis.

‚I'm actually happy to go through this with you guys love u all' you Said making everyone blush.
Daichi then said ‚that's right we're here to get better, and losses only strengthen'
Hai everyone answered smiling now.

A/n
Hi I'm posting again, surprise.( ^ω^ )
Hope you guys stay safe.
And thanks for reading.