Your turn pt.2

Chapter 25

Nishinoya and you were in the back receiving.
'Y/n you're really giving it your all!' Nishinoya said noticing your red palms.
'Of course!' You laughed, you loved this game so much.
The thrill made you smile, this team was taking out only your best. You were basically born to receive or block ushijimas spikes.
His strength made you want to block his spikes, he was practically one of the strongest you stood infront of. Everytime he would spike, you were the first to run behind the ball.

And during the game tsukkishims hurt his hand, it was bruised by the strength of ushijimas spike.
'Ugh Tsukki' you said worried.

//continuing//
The ball was in the air and fell towards karasunos side, directly to hinata.
And the ball hit his face.
He switched directly to spiking and he thought that sugawara would serve to him, but he didn't.
Still tanaka got a point.
‚Hinata is everything okay?' tanaka asked
‚Yeah' Hinata said holding his face.
‚Ugh you pretty badly hit there' sugawara observed hinatas red cheek.
‚Yeah my hands didn't react, and I knew that I would get it in my face, but i didn't want it to hit my nose'
‚Wait so you saw it and you reacted that quickly?!'
‚If I got a nosebleed I would have to sit on the Bench'
Hinata said.
Karasuno smiled.
Suddenly hinata jumped back a meter feeling ushijimas rage. Ushijima didn't like hinata, he definitely saw him as an equal enemy now.

‚Woah sho-Chan nice reaction!!!' you yelled ruffling his hair.
‚but shouldn't you cool your cheek still?' you said caressing his cheek.
‚N-no that's fine I want to play!!!' he blushed feeling the warmth of your slightly rough hands.

'I need to do some more training with them!!'
You were fired up 'I'll make a plan for tsukki especially!!'  Tsukkishima felt a shiver run down his spine while being treated.

Back to the game karasuno did a synchronized attack right after which confused tendou whom to block.
And karasuno gained another point.
‚Oiii tendou use your Arms, you can't always know whom to block' their coach yelled at him with his arms up.
‚Yess' tendou answered slightly.
‚Pfft!' you laughed slightly earning a glare, and you turned your head.
‚not so sly now huh?' you still giggled making him frustrated.
‚Ugh now she's becoming cheeky huh' tendou clicked his tongue.

kageyama was back in the game Changing with you.
‚Ugh I thought I would stay until the end?' you asked the coach.
‚Yeah but let the guys get accustomed some more. It's only for a short time'

09:08
The points were going back and forth.

hinata could stop one of ushijimas spikes which made everyone insane.
‚WHAOHHHH' karasuno screamed
And ushijima was only getting more pissed.

After some rounds tsukkishima came back, right when everyone thought that shiratorizawa was in lead.
‚Wow so your back' you smiled.
‚Huh? Why are you on the bench?' tsukkishima asked you.
‚Coach Said that the others should get used to shiratorizawa'
‚I thought you were holding my position until now?' .
'No clue, and HE took me out, right after  i was so good at handling ushijima' you continued to glare at coach ukai, making him nervous.
'I'm sorry coach, i fully understand your fear'
‚Shut up, we're soon going to join' you said
‚Yeah I think the coach will put us both inside at the same time' Tsukkishima drank a sip of water.
You nodded ‚probably'

Right after a point you joined.
‚So quickly already huh?'
Tsukkishima nodded and you two joined the game once more.
‚So our hero's are here!' tanaka said.
‚Yes so regarding the three block..' tsukkishima said only having the game in mind,
‚You're cool as ever huh?' Your teammates said.

Everyone was standing in position and kageyama and tsukkishima had sinister smiles.
‚Ugh I can feel your smiles, it's giving me shivers' you said giggling beside nishinoya.
The team laughed and it began,
The return of you two really turned the game around. You could literally get every receive and also blocked perfectly, if you were one of the blockers no ball could ever cross the line.
'Ugh y/n and Tsukkishima are pretty good together' Bokuto said seeing you two high five.

During the game tsukkishima gave it his all to earn points and to win.
'I'm surprised he really is giving it his all!'
Tsukkishima got to rebound a ball which led to a lead, and hinata once again rejoined.

A/n
Thanks for reading until chapter 26 I hope you will spike some more y/n ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).