Training with senpais

Chapter 14

'Yeah I'll do my best' you said to the senpais

'Ye have fun' tsukki tried escaping again, but you pulled him to you throwing your arm around his shoulders.

'Yes 'tsukki' lets play' kuroo said with a smirk on his face.

'YES lets begin' bokuto said excitedly putting his arm around your shoulders.

'What the hell you doing, senpai' tsukki took his arm off of you.

'Chill tsukki, we're friends' you said

'Hmmm, well you're friends with basically everyone' tsukki sighed.

'Well then lets begin before it gets even later' akaashi said having a volleyball in is hand.

'Ok akaashi please serve me that ball, and you guys please say what i do wrong' you ran to akaashi and thanked him.
After serving you got some advice and praise.
'Okay let me serve now, I'm the ace!' Bokuto said confidently.
Bokuto did his serve and that impressed you.

'Whoaaaaa, bokuto senpai, that was awesome.' You ran to him and gave him a high five.

'I'm the ace after all' he blushed a bit.

'Okay lets do it again, y/n let me show you how to block something like that.' Kuroo said

'You can block something like that?'

'Yeah you just need to know how, 'tsukki' come'.
Tsukki sighed and still went.

Bokuto served again and kuroo seriously blocked it and smirked at bokuto who frowned.

'Whaa , how, explain' you were shocked and wanted answers.

Some more practice later, you got in the shower and went to bed with a smile.

//next day//

You woke up refreshed, and full with energy. Finally you could train with the new advice.
In the evening you ran with your team again, later hinata continued jogging with you until you got to the gym, where the senpais with tsukki were.
'Guys, I came to learn' you said taking hinata by hand.
'I-im here too s-senpais' hinata said nervous but excited.

'So shrimp is also here' kuroo said

'Wait who is shrimp' you said confused and then laughed. ' you mean sho-chan hahahhaha, thats a cute nickname'

'Well guys just wanted to tell you that i can't practiced that long with you' you said after laughing

'W-why' bokuto asked a bit sad.

' i'm playing games with kenma'

'Wait let me join kenma doesn't invite me anymore' kuroo claimed

'He said your to bad at games haahahha' you laughed

'He did?! Well then he will get a surprise today'. Kuroo said

'Haha, lets prank him' you two smirked devilishly.

'Okay guys lets start practice, im tired' tsukki said yawning

'Lets have shrimp serve first' kuroo said

'Hai' hinatas eyes shimmered

'I can't that name is so cute' you laughed standing next to kuroo.

'Y-y/n-chan stop teasing' hinata said pouting

'Sorry hinata that name won't disappear for awhile, i think you know those two' akaashi said knowing that kuroo would definitely not stop and you too.

Hinata sighed and concentrated on his serve now.
End of practice tsukki went to bed, and hinata too.
You, kuroo, bokuto and akaashi went to prank kenma, and seriously succeeded.
But you 5 later on played together in a free club room so that you didn't disturb the others.
After playing a bit akaashi told bokuto to go to bed and later you all got tired, you fell asleep on akaashis shoulder, kenma on your lap and kuroo on your shoulder.

A/n
Hope you liked this chapter.
Until the 15th chapter