Arriving

Chapter 9

The day finally came.
Sadly You kageyama and hinata had to stay back.
Hinata and kageyama had to redo some lessons and you had to help a teacher, so you couldn't go together with the team.

\\Time skip\\

After you and the guys were finished with your tasks and changing into gym clothes, you ran outside to see Tanakas big sis.
"Are you ready guys?!"
"hai" the three of you said and got inside the car.

Hinata sat in the front and kageyama and you in the back. During the ride hinata asked many questions, and kageyama fell asleep. Due to the literal shaking of the car kageyamas head landed on your thighs. But you didn't mind him sleeping there cause you were friends. (Hhahahahahah)

\\Time skip (let's gooo)\\

You poked kageyamas face to wake him up. 'Tobio chan we've arrived, wake up' you spoke softly. then he woke up and realised that he slept on your lap the whole ride through, and sat up straight 'd-did we arrive?'

'yes, but I'm still surprised how you could sleep with all the shaking in the car.' you said laughing.

'The king is really weird haa?' Hinata said opening the door for you. You only laughed hearing the two of them complaining.

Then the three of you ran to the gym and opened the big door.
The other players saw you and the two boys, excited seeing the famous duo, tension was rising that got you and the boys excited. As you three walked to your team everyone still noticed your strong presence and your height.

'What took you so long hahahaha' the team said.
After hugging and greeting your team members, you could still feel some eyes on you, you took your tricot number and minded your business.
"is she the rumoured girl player?" some random guys talked in the back but you just blankly stared back.

'Alright guys let's goo' coach ukai spoke.
For the time being I was sitting on the bench.
Ukai then called you.
'Yes coach? You called?'
'Your going to play and show some of your skills that you gained over the week' he said.
'coach but I don't want to drag the team down, my skills need more definition.'
You said to him still showing confidence.

'Y/n, your a skilful player who accomplished more in some weeks than ever made, show the other other teams some of your brute strength, your playing with your favorite team.' He claimed, the other members heard that and all said 'y/n chan let's play together as a team.'

'Alright, you guys are the best' you hugged everyone,,,like a group hug.
you were so nervous but really excited to smash that ball.
The time came and you were put in the game, you changed with daichi, shocking some teams that you were really playing.

//authors note//

Soooo I'm back again, in the next chapter I'll just continue as in the anime.
Oh and y/n is 1.75 cm or 5,8 feet just googled it, cause I'm not familiar with the feet thing.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter