A change in life

Chapter 3

//The next morning//

I saw the sunrise through my window.
I cried all night?! Maybe I should have begged, but I would never do that! Just then i heard my alarm and got pissed. I stopped it and got dressed for school.

I got downstairs in a bad mood. I greeted mom who prepared my breakfast.
'good morning' I yawned.

'good morning, how did you sleep?' she asked worried

'i didn't sleep at all' I said drinking water.

'is it because of yesterday?' (you told your mom what happened)

'yes, *sigh* I wish I could beat them ' and she layed the pancakes on my plate

'hahahah, we don't want them in the hospital' she laughed.

'Mom, I hope I can do something today....'.
And she smiled nodding.
After eating I went out 'alright I'm going to school'.

On my way to school someone tapped me on the shoulder
I turned around and saw suga, he spoke 'good morning..........are you ok?'

'Yeah, I dont know.......but i'm really angry at that club' I said looking at my fist.
He smiled worried and we arrived at school, going to our classes.

//time skip//

The day ended and I stayed in the classroom and heard a ball bounce loudly in the gym.

//Time skip 2 weeks//

I was still a bit angry, but i got some friends in my class and i'm slightly back to normal. In time everybody had a club except me and i was trying to open a girls martial arts club but it didn't go well.

Today our homeroom teacher asked me to come in the teachers room in break. So i went there.
He asked ' L/n i think you know why i called you right?'
'Yes' i answered a little annoyed.
'So you are one of the first years that doesn't have a club, didn't you want to go to the martial arts club?'
'I've tried to, but they don't accept girls and there aren't any girls that want to do martial arts' i said still annoyed
'Ohhh, i forgot that' he said but that kind of made me angrier.
'Yes, I dont have anywhere i want to go' I said looking out of the window.
The teacher thought for awhile 'what about the basketball club?'
'no, not interested' I said bored.
'And the volleyball club?'.
'Hmm, some of my friends are there' I said remembering hinata, shimizu and suga.
'Then try that' the teacher said relieved.
'Alright i'll try it, for now' you sighed.

Afterwards the teacher gave me a document with volleyball stated on it.
And I signed my name without really reading it.

Authors note:

My thoughts for this Fanfic; (You can't change clubs in Karasuno)

Thanks for reading Chapter 3!