Martial Arts?

Chapter 2

We both arrived and everyone looked at us strangely.
Maybe because of the difference of height.

Nevertheless Hinata and me went to the board that was in the yard. We were looking for our names.
But sadly we weren't in the same class, I was a bit disappointed.
We looked to each other.
'We can always meet at Lunch break and eat together, right?' I said with a smile.
'Sure!' he smiled back.
I laughed and waved 'until lunch Hinata chan'.
He waved back smiling, like a puppy.

I went to my classroom and was greeted with stares.(maybe it's not so common being a 1.75m tall girl in Japan).
I sighed, it felt uncomfortable, so I sat in the back.
Trying to avoid these stares I looked outside.

Then one girl approached me.
'Hi my name is B/N and yours?'
(B/N - best friend name)

'Hi my name is L/N Y/N' I smiled relieved to see a friendly smile

'You're quite tall' she smiled

'Hahah I get that often' I said.

'Hmm are u a model?'

'Me?! No, not at all ' I got flustered.

'Well you're beautiful and tall ' she said cheering.

'Thanks, but you're also beautiful, I like your hair, it's cute!' I smiled blushing slightly.

'Haha thanks, lets hang out more often, you seem like a friendly girl.' She giggled and waved to me.

'Hahah you too, later!'

Happily I continued looking through the window
'She was so nice!'.

Some minutes passed and the teacher came through the door.
The whole introduction stuff began.
I hoped this would finish soon. I wanted to go to the martial arts club.

//time skip//

The bell finally rang. I got my bag and ran out, the hallway was already so crouded with upperclassmen searching for people to join there clubs.
I got asked by alot of clubs to join them. The basketball club, the tennis club, the sewing club and so on. But I didn't see the martial arts club anywhere.
So I went to the gym searching for them. But they weren't there. But i saw Hinata arguing with a black haired guy infront of some guys that looked pissed.

First I thought its none of my business, right? But, I went towards them.
'Hinata chan is everything okay?' and everybody looked at me.
'L/n! This guy is the problem.' Hinata huffed.
'What's your name?' I looked at the dark haired guy, he was a little taller than me.

'My names Kageyama Tobio' the guy said.
'So Kageyama, why cant you get along with hinata?'
Kageyama was annoyed 'He's unexperienced and thinks that volleyball is easy'.
'Maybe this is an misunderstanding, why don't you two make up for now?' I smiled so that everyone would cheer up, but they blushed.

Then I heard my name at the door 'Y/n! Are you that?'
'Shimizu?' I turned around and ran to Kiyoko hugging her.
The guys that stood by asked surprised 'You know her, kiyoko?'
'Yes she is my childhood friend' Shimizu smiled.

'You got taller didn't you?' She said surprised looking up to me.
'Yes I've grown, but the doctor said I would grow even taller' I said proudly.
The guys were surprised, I was as tall as them.

'Hi we're Daichi Sawamura, Ryunosuke Tanaka and Koshi Sugawara' the guy said with the dark brown hair.
'Hi nice meeting you three' I said with a smile.
And they smiled back.

'So I have a question Daichi san, where is the martial arts club?'
'Oh, the boys martial arts is around the corner.'
'Just boys?'
'Yeah I think that they dont accept girls at all' daichi said.
'Hmm I guess that's alright, in middle school I was always in the boys team''
Daichi spoke a bit nervous 'Um there was someone in our class, who was also tall like you, but they wouldnt accept her, even though she was better than them, but afterwards she moved away. Apparently the martial arts club swore that they would never accept a girl, because of the embarrassment'.

'Y/n' Shimizu said sadly, she knew my dream.

'Nah, my dream is to become a martial artist, I need to join for training and experience. Only because some guys are being nasty, doesn't mean it going to stop me, whats so bad loosing to a girl? So show me, where is the club?'.
Hinata looked at me worried.

'Okay I'll bring her there, just take care of the noobies' Suga said.
I thanked him, and Shimizu came along.

We stood infront of the club and saw a sign written:
#WE DONT ACCEPT GIRLS; NO MATTER WHAT!!!#
I got angry after reading that and opened the door.
Everyone looked to me.
'Hi my name is L/N Y/N and I would like to join the martial arts club' I bowed.
'We dont accept girls, they are useless and aren't strong' their leader said.

'What do you mean?' I said becoming even angrier.
'Just as our leader Said, girls aren't made for martial arts now leave' another guy said. I got so angry and hit the woodened door frame nearly breaking it.
Suga and Shimizu were shocked.
But I calmed myself down. I didn't want to make trouble on the second day of school.

I went out banging their door (it broke) and ran home. I started crying, my dream was destroyed. Only because some guys couldn't get the courage to accept a girl. I lost the strength in my legs and fell on the floor.
'But why???? I need this experience!? Where else are those specific training camps!' And why was karasuno the only school in this city that had martial arts.

I stood up and walked home. Going straight to bed.
I cried the entire night.

Authors note:
Hi, readers, well I rushed this chapter and I hope it didn't seem bad. 😭
Thanks for reading Chapter 2. <3