The training after

Chapter 16

On the trip back to karasuno school you ate asahis snacks and fell asleep.

Time skip

'Y/n wake up' you heard a voice
'Asahi?' You slowly woke up.
'Did i fall asleep?' You asked
'Yes' asahi warmly smiled at you but a bit sad making you wonder what happened.

'Alright guys come out, everyone better go home all right !! Tomorrow you can also practice!' Coach ukai said
But that wouldn't hold you back so you glanced at nishinoya to see if he thought the same.
He gave you a thumbs up and you returned one then you turned to asahi but he seemed sad.
You went to him 'asahi can you ?' You pointed to yourself and nishinoya.
'No sadly, on the bus ride I got a call and I need to be home so next time' asahi said.
'That's alright, the next it's just us right?' you whispered in His ear.
He was blushing so much and yelled good night to everyone running off.

'Why did he run off?' You asked nishinoya
'Don't know what did you say?'
'Just said that we will practice next time'
'Hmmm i don't know but let's play today' he whispered the last part.
After everyone went home you and nishinoya ran back to the school.
Seeing hinata and kageyama.
'Guys you too?'

'Y/n Chan??' Hinata said
'Y/n I thought you went home' kageyama asked

'I could ask the same but let's go inside right Senpai?'

'Yes, I'll show you my rolling thunder again' nishinoya said with confidence

'Okay then let's practice together!' Hinata said happy

'all right let's go' you started walking to the gym

After training a bit, hinata and kageyama had to go so there were only you and nishinoya.

You threw the ball over the net to nishinoya and he saved it perfectly

'Senpai! You're too good! Please teach me!'

'A-All right, then come here' you ran over to his side and he showed you his stance that you already learned

'Okay so you already know some stuff from last time practice right?' He asked
You nodded.
'then let me spike from the other side and you receive it like it's about to go to the floor' he said running to the opposite side.

You nodded and nishinoya started. He threw the balls from different directions to give you a different feeling every time.
'This is hard !!' You exclaimed.

'Y/n but your actually better than some of the first years that receive'

'Wait really? Don't lie'

'No you know me I don't lie'

'True but how?'

'I think it's because you got some good reflexes because of you know'

'You mean Martial arts?'

'Yes hinata also has some good reflexes but yours are on another level'

'Okay okay stop that's too much compliments'
you became red.

'Is y/n blushing right now ? How cute' nishinoya thought
' Y-y/n *cough* let's continue'

'A-alright Senpai' you said standing straight again.

'Let me spike some balls, can you set them for me?' You asked a little red

'alright' he came to your side again and gave you some balls to spike them and for every spike you used more strength and got relaxed.

'Okay let's stop and go home for now, it's getting late'
Nishinoya said thinking about walking you home.

'Okay senpai I'll just change in some new clothes'

'But the changing rooms are closed' he questioned.

'Yeah that's why you better turn around and don't look I can't go sweating home' you said shooing him to turn around.

'O-Okay but do it q-quickly.' Nishinoya said blushing and turned around

He could only hear you rustling in the bag and the putting on or taking off of clothes. After about 3 min you were finished. And surprised nishinoya from behind covering his eyes.

'And did you peak?'

'N-no I wouldn't that is disrespectful' he Said blushing taking your hands off his face

'Nice then let's go.' You took his hand and turned off the lights of the gym and ran out with him.

'Okay then, I'm going home' you said releasing his hand.

'Wait y/n let me walk you home today' he asked reaching for your hand

'Hmm? All right then let's go so that you don't get home too late' you accepted his hand and walked to your home.

A/n:

Hope you liked this chapter.
In the Next chapter I'll write about the upcoming matches between the different schools and Karasuno hope you're hyped. (^-^)