Getting ready for the real deal pt. 2

Chapter 19

Your game against Jouzenji began.
Standing before the team for the greeting, terushima winks and smiles at you, getting glares from your team.

'Did that guy really just wink at me?' You gave terushima a confused look.
After greeting the opposite team, coach ukai gave some advice.
'Guys be calm and collected so that we can win this game'.
'We're going to crush that guy' tanaka and nishinoya said.
'Yes we got to win this game' asahi said with full confidence.
'Wait why is the mood of our team kind of angry' you thought.
'Well then I will say it again, concentrate and don't let anything distract you right karasuno?'

'Hai' Karasuno answered.

Beginning the game asahi made a jump serve showing his power.
Jouzenji barely got a receive, but terushima still made a point which surprised everyone, because the ball was already near the end line.
'Woah he saved that' you were impressed thinking that you also wanted to do stuff like that.
The next ball coming from jouzenji was a 'saved' point too.
While Karasuno was still adjusting, tanaka and hinata managed to save karasunos first point.
While not being in the game, you tried observing jouzenjis style.
And Finally you got to see your favourite spike of hinata and kageyama you got hyped seeing the surprised faces of the opposite team.
Some rounds later Kageyama got hit in the face and had to go to the infirmary, so suga and narita could join the game.
You waited for kageyama to return and for the first phase to end.
Coach ukai would put you later on in the game.

//time skip//

The 2nd phase began, changing sides.
'So you are finally going to play number 13, let's have some fun' teru smiled.
'Yes finally, well let's play to our utmost, number 1' you smiled emotionless back, you still remembered him making shimizu uncomfortable.

'So the girl is finally playing' date tech said from the audience.

'Good luck y/n' karasuno cheered you on.

'Yes I'll do my best'

Your game finally started, starting with you serving the ball. Many in the audience were focused.
No wonder, a girl in a boys volleyball team doesn't occur often.

Holding the ball in your hands you saw terushima smirking on the other side, which somehow pissed you off more than normally, making you lose some of your strength control.
'Is he taking this game even seriously' you thought angrily.
'Is y/n okay?' Daichi said watching you.

Starting from the back you threw the ball closing up to it and jumped smashing the ball to the opposite side, which caused a louder bang than usual.
But you gladly pointed.
And went back to your position in a grumpy manner.
Terushima and his team were literally shook, likewise the audience.

'Y-y/n are you all right' your team asked you
'Oh me?, just a bit pissed, but that's all right' you smiled back.
'Let's continue!!' You yelled.
'Y/n looks rather angry, the other teams arms are probably going to break off' Tsukki giggled in the back.

You ignored tsukki and took a deep breath before the game continued.
The next round you showed off blocking and receiving difficult balls.
Jouzenji didn't do well pointing and asked for a time out.
Seeing that terushima actually looked conflicted, made you normal again.
The manager had probably started talking sense into them, because they would think before doing any action now.
‚So they finally play logically' you thought getting into the game again.

Still winning the game you could see that the team looked down.
Karasuno jumped for victory.

Lastly doing the farewell handshake you were last in line and stopped by terushima.
‚I don't know you're name, but let's play seriously again Next time, number 1' giving him your hand.
He looked surprised but smiled right after ‚all right'
‚Another thing' you pulled him closer whispering into his ear making him blush.
‚Don't dare hit up girls that don't want it, understood?'
he nodded getting shivers.
‚That's good' you smiled at him warmly.
'All right, karasuno let's go' coach ukai said
'Y/n? Are you coming?'
'I'm coming, well then bye number 1' and you left.

After going off the court his team mates asked him what happened.
‚Nothing really' he smiled seeing you.
'Well then let's hit up some girls today, I'm so sad' a team mate of his said.
'I'm out!' Terushima said instantly
'Well then let's.... What!! teru what happened to you? Since meeting karasuno you've been weird.'
'Nothing I just found something more interesting' he smirked watching you pack your stuff
'So y/n hmmm' terushima said under his breath.
'Well let's go Jouzenji' he said leaving the building.

Karasuno was still in the the hall and a player came to hinata
'I'm going to beat you' the tall guy with no eyebrows said.
'Me too, I'm not going to lose' hinata responded.
Then aone left smiling.
'And who was that?' you asked smiling
'Whoahhhh that was the middle blocker of date tech, this is so exciting' hinata was really excited.
'Hinata you idiot' kageyama said
You laughed.

A/n:
Thanks for reading chapter 19, we're getting to 20!!! (о'∀'о) well then have a good day or night.