Chapter 25

Dream, Aliza, and Ink walked down until Dream then saw the back of the store. There was a dumpster with some words written on it and the walls that Dream would not prefer to share. Monsters can be mean sometimes. He also thought he saw something in the dumpster, but chose to keep going. Now's not the time. He desperately looked around for any sign of Nightmare, he had to find him, and quick. He doesn't even know what Ink would do if he lied. He thought he knew Ink, but he's a mystery to him now.

Then as they walked around the side of the building Dream saw something, he saw the tip of a black tentacle turn the corner and up to the front. He picked up his pace a bit and went after the tentacle which has to belong to Nightmare. What other monster is there that has black, goopy tentacles?

Aliza, still holding Dream's hand tried to go fast, but it wasn't easy. She was trying to stay with Dream and not get to close to Ink. She wasn't sure why, but the skeleton gave her some off vibes, she hasn't been able to figure out why yet though. Plus, mom seemed to be very nervous with him. Is this Ink man a bad man? She wasn't sure.

Ink hurried next to them as they chased after Nightmare. Ink was frustrated though, he was sure Nightmare wouldn't actually be here! He thought he wouldn't at least! What is he doing? He kept up with Aliza and Dream, his mind racing. He was so confused, this isn't what he was expecting! What should he do?

Should he try to take Dream and Aliza and run? Or should he just go with them and meet Nightmare? He doesn't know what to do anymore! He looked down, Aliza was staring at him. She looked confused, like she was trying to figure him out, but at the same time frightened, his expression must've changed. He took a deep breath before nodding to her, signaling that he was sorry, before giving her a smile.

Dream turned the corner and found himself at the front of the supermarket. He looked around for a minute before spotting a cake figure at the other side leaning on the wall, watching, searching, he appeared to have some things sticking out of his back. Is this Nightmare? If has to be! No one else looks like that! Dream went towards this dark figure.

"Nightmare?" He asked, wanting to have one hundred percent certainty that this was indeed his brother Nightmare. The dark figure looked up at him and stepped out of the shadows he was trying to blend into. Dream looked up at him. This is definitely Nightmare. Is he safe now? "Nightmare!" He shouted, giving his brother a hug. Hoping he would notice something isn't right and get them all out and away from Ink.

"Hey Dream, Aliza, and..Ink?" He asked confused before staring at everyone's trying to figure out what was happening.

Ink tried to smile at Nightmare and be friendly, what should be do now? It's to late to try and take off with Dream and a now unexpected little girl! Nightmare would catch and kill him! Should be try and convince them to let him go with them? What should he do?