Chapter 18

Dream's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked around, it was still dark. But the sun will be coming up any minute now. I decided now would be the best time for me and Aliza to leave.

"Aliza, wake up. We need to go now." I said lightly shaking her. She turned and looked at me.

She rubbed her eyes, tired. "Alright Dream." She said before stretching. I got up and began gathering everything, once I had got everything we had I grabbed Aliza's hand and opened a portal. Thank goodness we paid when we got here so we wouldn't have to now.

We stepped into the portal together and when we came out we were in Dreamtale. I sighed in relief, thank goodness we didn't go into another random au.

"Welcome to my au Dreamtale, no one lives here anymore. But I have a place we can stay." Aliza nodded and grabbed my arm, we walked down the street and past all the broken buildings and rubble. I looked out for the one I picked though, once we found it I stopped.

"Here is where we'll be staying! Sorry it isn't great, I just had to find somewhere to stay quickly." I apologized, Aliza looked up at me and smiled.

"It's better than anything I could've asked for!" She said sweetly, I smiled back then opened the door. We went inside and she went to explore, but I went to make sure everything was still okay and clean and to put our stuff away.

I could hear Aliza run around the building, looking around and stopping to open drawers or look at paintings and pictures. I smiled, happy that the girl was finally safe.

------------------------------------------------------------

"It's me again, Ink."

"Hello, what do you need?"

"Him and Aliza went through a portal early this morning, I don't know where they went."

"Well it looks we're going to have a little scavenger hunt then."

"Yes, we will. I have to go now, goodbye."

"Goodbye."