Chapter 22

Sometimes my stories settings might be different then what the actual setting looks like, and we are all just gonna have to work with it I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on guys! We're going on a food run!" Nightmare shouted from the kitchen as he tried to write down a list of what things they will need to get.

"Me and Aliza will be there in a minute!" Dream yelled back as he tied the ribbon around Aliza's new dress. Recently with nothing to do he got into sewing and clothes making, so now he's been making new outfits for everyone.

He made Aliza a elegant light green dress with a charming white bow around her waist. He also sewed together a flower crown for her that had beautiful white flowers that he had found while on a walk. He also got her brown boots with the fur on them, he found those in town and ended up just cleaning them up before giving them to her. (I've been picturing Aliza in this outfit and I'm just dying from the cuteness).

Once Aliza was ready to go Dream took her to the kitchen so they could leave with Nightmare. Luckily, Nightmare had recovered quickly and now was healed enough to take them to the correct au and defend them from anyone who might try to attack them.

"We're ready to go Uncle Nighty!" Aliza said giving him a big smile before twirling around in her new dress. Nightmare turned to them and nodded.

"Alright, let's head out then." He then made a portal to Undertale, the original, then stepped back for Dream and Aliza to go first.

They landed outside of a small supermarket that had been recently made for the town of Snowdin. They all went inside trying to ignore the many pairs of eyes that rested on them. Nightmare would glare at people who gave them weird or angry looks, Dream tried to be polite, giving people smiles as he gripped Aliza's hand.

"Me and Aliza are gonna go look for some things that could be used as a distraction from the quiet and boredom." Dream told Nightmare before turning and taking Aliza to look for fun things they could do. This left Nightmare to get the essentials, he sighed, just great. He always gets the boring part.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Dream tried to look around with Aliza, but he couldn't help but get a uneasy feeling. Like something bad was about to happen. As Aliza looked at all the toys and games with excitement Dream kept just smiling and looking behind him.

"Mom! There is a store across the street that seems to have a lot more fun stuff! Can we please go there for a little?" Aliza looked up at him, she was so full of hope and excitement. Dream didn't want to extinguish this happiness she felt right now, but he couldn't shake that bad feeling. No! He will just take Aliza there for a little and maybe even buy something there, then come straight back to Nightmare! It will be fine, nothing bad should happen.

"Alright, but only for a little. The we'll come back to Uncle Nightmare, okay?" Aliza nodded and they headed out to the door and to the store across from them, Dream gripped Aliza's hand tighter.

So far, he hasn't seen a single thing wrong. Everything appeared to be like it always was, everything appeared to be normal. Is the yandere situation just messing with his head? Or is he right about something? As he looked around outside there didn't appear to be one single individual who might even seen remotely dangerous.