Chapter 15

Dream's P.O.V

Then, people began running through the forest. Dust and Horror couldn't resist when they had the option to kill, they left and I instantly got up and climbed up the tree back to Aliza.

I'm so lucky that happened, but I feel bad for those people.

"D-Dream!" Aliza shouted hugging me, she was crying. Poor girl was so scared.

"Its okay, but we need to go before they come back." I said putting my arms around her to help her feel safer.

She stopped hugging me, but still held onto my shirt. I used as much strength as I could and opened a portal.

Not even a second later I scooped up Aliza into my arms and ran into the portal.

I landed on my feet with Aliza still in my arms. I looked around to see where we are now.

We're in Outertale!

I made my way down to Snowdin to look for a place to get food.

After we had gotten what I think will be able to last us for quite awhile I set made my way to the hotel for a place to stay for the night.

It's late and I need time to rest before trying to make a portal back to Dreamtale.

Me and Aliza got a room on the second floor. She was already asleep though, so I carried her all the way to our room.

Our room was smaller then others because I needed a cheaper one. There was only one bed, a small table, a couch that could only for two, a television, and a bathroom.

I set Aliza on the bed to let her sleep more. I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and face before getting into bad as well.

I fell asleep fairly fast, tired after everything that's happened recently.