Chapter 19

"Aliza! Lunch is ready!" Dream called from the kitchen. Aliza came running down the hall, excited to finally eat a good meal. Or at least Dream hoped was good. Dream set down their plates at the table and they both sat down to eat.

Aliza was like a vacuum, sucking all the food up. Dream had made mac n cheese for them, but while eating he was already planning what to make for dinner.

"Take a breath, I don't want you dying." Dream said, giggling at the girls face covered in cheese.

Aliza stopped for a moment and tried to wipe her face with her hand, but Dream handed her a napkin. When at the store Dream got as much as he possibly could carry so he would be able to take care of Aliza, but he knows he will have to go back eventually to get more.

Once Aliza finished she wiped her face and smiled at Dream. "Thank you so much, mom! I mean-" She panicked, realizing what she just called him.I

Dream laughed. "It's okay, don't be embarrassed! Just call me whatever you want to!" Dream told her.

"Then, can I call you mom instead of Dream?" Aliza asked, still embarrassed by the question.

Dream sighed. "I'm fine with you calling me mom, even if I'm a boy. I know you don't really have a parent anymore and at your age it's something you need, and I'd be happy to take that role." Aliza looked at him with teary eyed before running and hugging him.

"Thanks mom, your the best." Dream hugged back, not upset over his new role in her life. But worried, what about everyone that's trying to get him? What if they hurt Aliza? He held onto her tighter, no they won't. He will protect her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Ink."

"What do YOU two want?"

"We were hoping we could help you and your partner in your little plan."

"Hm, maybe you could help. I heard his brothers trying to find him. I want you to kill his brother."

"We can definitely do that. But I'm the end we want a bit of the prize in the end."

"Alright, pleasure doing business with you."

"Same here, goodbye now. We have something to do."

-------------------------------------------------------------

{AUTHOR}

I think Dream will be a great mom, don't you agree?
He will protect bean.