Chapter 5

Dream's P.O.V

I'm so scared, I don't want anyone to get hurt. I want to leave though. I'm scared of what Cross might do to me though. But, I can't stay in here forever.

I need to leave and spread positivity in the multiverse. How can I leave without Cross knowing though?

That Night

Dream fell asleep quick that night, he was just emotionally exhausted. But, he has no clue what he was in for.

A dark figure slowly and quietly crept through the window, letting the door air inside the room. Dream shivered and covered himself in the blankets more, but not noticing that he wasn't alone.

The figure smiled at the small skeleton sleeping, he was just so perfect. He wanted him to himself, he didn't want anyone else to even look at him.

He will protect him.

He crept closer to him, making sure he didn't wake him up though. They nd he was right next to him he got a syringe from his pocket. He found this in SCI's desk after he killed him.

It is a drug that will make the creature pass out for quite awhile. He slowly stuck the syringe in Dream's arm, then pressed down. Making sure he was getting every little bit of this drip in his body.

Dream suddenly woke up, when he saw him he tried to push him away. But he was already starting to black out.

 "Sweet dreams, darling."

 Then it all went dark.