Chapter 11

Dream's P.O.V

After I looked at each room, I decided I need to search for food. I don't want to starve out here.
I want to check the fridge first. I got into the kitchen and looked around, there was the little stove and fridge, surrounded by cabinets. Dirt and broken dishes all over, and silverware scattered.

I opened the fridge and looked inside, there was food. But just as I suspected, it's all old, moldy, and rotten. I turned away at the disgusting smell.
Actually, first thing I need to do is get rid of this old food. I can't have it stinking up my new house!

One by one, I got all the food out of those pantries and cabinets. Now, how am I supposed to eat. I suppose I could look around more, maybe there is some food that's still okay. But if there isn't, I might have to get food from other aus.

I went house to house, store to store, market to market. There was nothing good enough to eat here. I don't want to starve! I might have to get food from other aus. But, I don't have any money with me.
As much as I hate it, the only way I might be able to get food is stealing.
I can pay them back when all this is over though!

Yeah, I'm not bad. I'm just doing this to survive, and I'll be paying them back later. That can't be bad, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I took a deep breath, it's been a long time since I've been able to use my magic. Let's see if this works.

This felt like the most difficult thing I've ever done, I would get close. But lose it. Why can't I just make a portal?

After what felt like forever, I finally made one. I don't know where it goes though.
Wait, why am I running into it!?
I don't even know what's on the other side!

It was to late, I was already halfway through the portal.

I hit the ground hard. I groaned in pain as I brushed the dirt off of my clothes. I looked around.

Oh no.

I'm in Horrortale.

I jumped up, the position I was in was to vulnerable. Any monster could attack me from right there. I don't want to be eaten!
I tried to make a portal, but I couldn't. I'm still not used to using my magic. I need to find somewhere to hide.
With my bright a colorful clothes I will definitely stick out.
I need to find Toriel or Aliza!

They will help me for a little while at least.
I'm at Horror's post, I need to leave. I can't risk him seeing me.
I turned and headed towards the door to the ruins.
I can't go to Toriel then, looks like I'll have to find Aliza.

I turned and started speed walking down the path, hoping not to run into Horror.
I have to make it past each monster without them noticing, this is gonna be tricky.

I finally made it into Snowdin town. I hope Aliza is here.
I walked for awhile, soon I started to get very hungry.
That's not good, there is nothing to eat here.

And I'm not eating anyone!
Finally, I saw a young human girl with brown hair wearing a ripped purple dress.
She was missing an arm, and had other very serious injuries. I feel so bad for her.

I usually never hate people, but I hate you Horror. I will never forgive you for what you've put this poor, innocent girl through.

At first, she thought I was Horror. She cowered in fear, ready to be put through whatever pain he would put her through.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not your Sans, my name is Dream. I'm the guardian of positivity and happy feelings and thoughts." She looked at me, and noticed I had no broken skull.
And my eyes were a bright yellow, different from Horror's.

Suddenly, she sprinted towards me and jumped into my arms. I could hear her crying into my shirt.
"Shhh, it's okay. I'm right here." I said as I rubbed her back and put my fingers through her hair.

"I'm scared." She whispered.

"Don't worry, it may take awhile. But I'll find a way to get us both out of here." I reassured her.
She pulled away from the hug, but still held onto my hand.