Ending 4

"Hey, Outer."

"E-Error? What are you doing here?"

"To destroy your au, I thought it was obvious. Ink doesn't care anymore, so nothing's in my way. Now I can finally kill all of you mistakes!"

Error picked up the blue and gold jacket, feeling the cotton material of the sweater that was now a little dusty. Error set it down, now it was time to get rid of this once and for all.

Dust was practicing throwing knives with Killer, who had been acting especially weird today. He wondered if the crying skeleton started liking Dream as well, if so he'd have to get rid of him. Dust hit a knife stop on the target and punched his fist in the air, full of excitement. It was satisfying to watch the knife tear through the head of the dummy, but still not as satisfying as stabbing a living creature.

"Huh?" Killer asked, Dust turned to see what he was looking at. Only to be left shocked.

"Error? But nobody has seen you in months." Dust stared, shocked to see the glitching skeleton was alive. He was sure somebody had probably just killed him.

"Hey, I was planning to destroy your aus. But it looks like you already did that for me, so all that's left is to get rid of you." Error said, giving the two a wicked smile. Dust and Killer pulled out their knives though, ready for combat. They knew how Error fought, and Error knew how they fought. 

So, Error went to au after au. Killing everything.  But, Error wondered; even if Ink wasn't as interested in the monsters anymore, you still think he'd try to stop the entire multiverse from being destroyed. Oh well, he'll go after him last. 

Error looked up at the broken tree, wow Nightmare did a good job destroying the place. But someone could still be here, and he has to make sure he kills all of these mistakes. Error walked through the place that once was a village, looking for a sign of life.

Then, he saw someone turn a corner. Error silently followed them, he knew better then to not just attack them. What if someone else was here with them? There's no way anyone would live here by themselves unless someone forced them to. Error watched this figure go into a house, he still couldn't see who they were though. 

The tear stained skeleton peered through the window, waiting to see who this was. Error's eyes widened, it was Ink! And he was talking to Dream, Nightmare and Aliza! Error decided to get Ink first, since Ink knew his strategies and patterns best. Then hopefully Nightmare, then he can just kill Dream and Aliza.

Error watched for a bit until he was able to get a good enough point to attack.

Dream held onto Aliza, watching as the blood trickled down his face. He wasn't going to let her go. He glanced over at Ink, who was against the wall. Blood was all over the walls and floor surrounding him, Ink's eyes were dull. He was barely alive. Nightmare was holding Error by the neck, who was slowly passing out. Dream quickly looked away, he couldn't bare the sight.

Nightmare finally dropped Error to the floor, he went down with a loud crash. He should've waited, he shouldn't have tried to destroy everything in just one day. Then, he was gone. Dream stumbled as he ran for Ink who smiled up at him.

"Ink! Stay with me!" Dream shouted, his tears dripping down and onto Ink.

"I'm sorry, Dream. I love you." Dream watched as the dust drifted through the air, only being left with a scarf to remember his best friend.

"No, please. This is so unfair." Dream mumbled, shaking.

"I know, I'm sorry." Nightmare said, putting his hand on Dream's shoulder.

"No, you don't get it." Nightmare stared down at his brother confused. "I never got to say I love you, too." Dream said, his voice weak and shaky. Nightmare stared down at his brother in pity, he knows how hard everything has been for his brother.

Everyone's gone now, it's just them now.