°~•»one«•~°

"Your son has a very powerful quirk... But, I don't know if you will like it.." The doctor hesitated to speak.

Izuku Yagi was with his mother inside the doctor's clinic along with his sister. It was their 4th birthday today, and as well as the day the twins can check their quirks.

Inko was nervous at how hesitant the doctor was, no she wasn't nervous because of the dangers his son may have with a quirk that's powerful... She was nervous whether his son can't use his quirk and also nervous if his son has one of those wretched villain quirks.

You can guess how much she hated villainous quirks.

"Please go on doc..." Inko stated as she gulps nervously.

The doctor nodded before continuing, "His quirk is no doubt powerful, in fact his quirk hasn't been seen nor registered..."

The starting words of the doctor made Inko smile from excitement, but then her smile dropped when she heard the full explanation.

"Izuku will later on develop sets of wings, horns and a tail.. He can manipulate blood, for example is hardening visible blood and use it as a weapon or forcefully spill out the blood of the opponent. His regeneration is much more faster than a normal human being, that is maybe because due to his quirk automatically fixing his body.." The doctor finished explaining as he looks down at the floor.

He refused to look at the obvious glare the boy's mother had. Everyone has the same reaction everytime a kid's quirk happen to be related to blood. But he was more concerned for the boy as the possible features he will have in the future will make him look like a devil more than he thought.

Izuku tho, didn't hate the fact he can manipulate blood, heck he didn't even mind the possibility of people calling him a villain for that kind of quirk. But then his mental celebration halted when he felt the glares of his sister and mother.

Unlike Izuku, Izumi was taught to hate quirkless and villain quirk holders. She hates villain quirks- wait let me reword that, she loathes people with villain quirks. And the blame doesn't end at the little girl, the blame should also be directed to her parents.

Inko Yagi, the number five hero Telek, and Toshinori Yagi, the number one hero and the Symbol of Peace All Might. The parents of the twins, are also at fault for teaching the girl these feelings in an early age.

"Disgusting." Inko stated as she continued glaring at Izuku as if he was a piece of trash.

Izuku looked down at the floor, clenching his fist. He tried his best not to talk back at his mother for technically insulting the people with the so called villain quirks.

Without a second glance, Inko and Izumi walked out of the clinic, not even bothering to thank the Doctor. Izuku then breathed out a deep breath, he didn't know he was holding his breath until now.

The Doctor stood up and held Izuku's shoulders gently, "Don't worry Izuku, you will still be a great hero even if you have a quirk like that!"

Izuku smiled at the words of the older man, he felt comforted already from the sentence. The Doctor was much more nicer than he thought, especially to someone who has a villain quirk.

", Also! If you ever need any help... Just call the number on this paper and we will surely help you!" The Doctor stated as he passes a piece of paper to Izuku.

"T, thank you Mr..?" Izuku stuttered a small thanks as he looks at the piece of paper.

Izuku mentally noted to himself that he will call the number when he needs his help.

"Call me Frank, My full name is Franken Stein" Frank introduced himself as he pats Izuku's head.

Izuku smiled once again looking at Frank's eyes, "Thank you Mr Frank!"

Izuku then went out of the clinic, not forgetting to leave a small wave to say goodbye at the nice doctor. Frank went closer to the telephone that was on the wall and pressed a series of numbers.

Izuku went out of the clinic with a satisfied smile, he didn't mind walking alone back to his house. He was always an intelligent child, while they were driving to the clinic earlier he had already remembered the way back home.

That was also another reason as to why he was expected to have a powerful quirk, his natural talents had already exceeded Izumi's by more than one. People even thought that Izuku may exceed the smartest living being, Nezu, in terms of brains.

When Izuku was ten months he can already walk, and when he hit the age of one he already spoke his first words. The most shocking experience the Yagi family had was when Izuku solved first grader problems at the age of two, and that was also the time Izumi finally knew how to wlk properly on her own.

Izuku faltered his steps when he remembered the words of Frank, "I never... Said I wanted to be a hero.." He said to himself, yes... He never thought of being a hero.

Of course, he respects heroes for saving the lives of the innocent. But he also respects villains for breaking away from their shackles and live free, it was the same for Vigilantes. They were known to be villains for Pro Heroes, but for Izuku they were the more like heroes than most of the Pros out there.

But now that Frank had stated him being a hero with a villain quirk. Izuku smiled, he had now gained a new life mission, Gaining equality between the quirkless and those with quirks even if its close to impossible.

As Izuku was walking back to his house, Frank was still inside the clinic talking to someone through the telephone.

"So what's the kid's quirk?" The person from the other side of the telephone asked.

"... I forgot to ask what the name will be, but for now I think I'll call it... Lucifer's Blessing" Frank answered.

Frank didn't know why he named it liked that, moreover the fact that he named it after the king of devils himself. But he had a hunch that the kid may be related to Lucifer, even if the powerful being was just a myth. He also didn't feel right by joining both the word 'blessing' and 'lucifer'.

Frank wasn't wrong with his hunch, non of his presumptions were ever wrong.

◐A Villainous Hero◐

Izuku just got home and the first thing he saw when he walked in was his parents and sister celebrating. He thought that it was because his sister had a stronger version of their mother's quirk and also because it was their birthday.

Not wanting to disturb the bonding of the family, Izuku went straight to the stairs. He wasn't dumb enough to ask for attention, because he knew he will never get the same loving look he had from anyone.

Izuku was about to step on the second step when he heard the shouts soften, he halted and leaned on the wall separating the Dining Area and the staircase.

"My birthday present for you is... You get to meet All Might himself!" Toshinori stated as he lifted up Izumi.

Izuku lifted an eyebrow and asked himself, 'How can he do that? ... Unless"

Then Izuku stopped his train of thoughts when he heard Izumi shout, "Woah!! Dad is All Might!?"

Izuku tried to stop himself from scoffing. The man he was supposedly looking up to and also the man he so wanted to ask his opinion about quirkless people and villain quirk holders, was his father himself.

"Well that answered my question" Izuku breathed out.

He then proceeded to go up the stairs, already thinking how his life will change from now on.

Chapter One End

°°°°°

Short story, I rewrote this because Wattpad deleted my draft of this... Soo, f u Wattpad!