[sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

Izuku and his friends were chilling inside his house, Eri sitting on his lap while eating a candy apple. The others were just scrolling through their phones.

"Hey guys look at this," Sephelina showed her phone screen and a video played, it was a video of a before and after.

"Pfft- what? That suddenly reminded me of that time when I first got my quirk" Eijiro snorted, and the others joined in as he got his quirk when they were at a playdate.

"How did Aunties and Uncles got their quirk?" Eri asked, looking around the snickering students.

The friends of Izuku—minus Katsuki—looked at each other, seemingly wanting to avoid the question but the look of the little girl got to them.

"Well. . ."

~Flashback to 11-12 years ago~

єιנιяο κιяιѕнιмα

A three year old Eijiro can be seen playing with a four year old Sephelina and four year old Momo. There was still a year before Eijiro can go to the quirk doctor to check his quirk when suddenly. .

"Woah Eijiro! What's happening to your arm?" Momo asked the boy, stopping her previous movements.

"Huh—!? W-what is this??" Eijiro asked himself, poking his arm.

It seemed hard and his fingers doesn't feel the same softness it had earlier. Before Eijiro could panic, he ran subconsciously to his mother.

Eijiro tugged the shirt of his mother, and she didn't look down from her phone call.

"Mom im hard. . ." Eijiro pouted, pointing to his arm.

"Ah hard ye— Wait what repeat that again?" Eijiro's mother finally looked at her son and she heaved a sigh of relief.

"My arm," Eijiro poked his arm as his mother kneeled down on one knee, smiling.

"Oh my, I guess you got your quirk honey im proud of you!" His mom patted her son's head, which he leaned into.

"I have a quirk? Wow! Me and my friends are gonna be the best heroes ever!" Eijiro's eyes shone as sparkle emojis can be seen dancing around him.

Eijiro's mom chuckled slightly, standing up now, "We're going to the quirk doctor tomorrow, say goodbye to your friends for today hm?"

Eijiro nodded before running back to the two girls who were looking at them curiously.

The mother of the energetic black haired male sighed once again, whispering to herself.

"I thought it was a different kind of hard. . . Thank goodness. ."

ѕєρнєℓιиα ωєγτѕ

A small ravenette can be seen walking down the stairs, a black bunny stuffed toy on her hands. She was rubbing her eyes.

It was currently two in the morning and she felt like her body was overflowing with energy.

"Mama! Dad! Can you come here please. . ?" Sephelina shouted from the stairs, still rubbing her eyes.

She expected her parents to not come to her but to her surprise she saw them running to her, worry written all over their faces.

"My baby! Are you hurt anywhere?" Sephelina's dad asked, holding onto her shoulders.

Sephelina tilted her head in confusion, "Hm? No? Why?"

"We herd you screaming our names! And— oh my god what happened to your hair! And eyes!" Sephelina's mother shrieked.

"Hair. . . Eyes?" Sephelina asked, still holding onto her stuffed bunny tightly.