°~•twenty•~°

Izuku walked to a secluded park, not many people visit this specific park as it was much more closer to where villains hang out. Today was the third day of their short school break, and he wanted to be alone.

The last two days was hell for both him and his acquaintances: he had to train with his chaotic friends and help train his sister with her quirk. And the fact that he had to face his former parents annoyed him, they constantly speak degrading words and glare at him.

Sighing, Izuku sat on one of the benches. He leaned his head to the backrest of the bench and closed his eyes, he wanted to sleep for today but Present Mic and Midnight thought that today was the perfect day for them to break in their home. They are currently singing with Frank in their lounge area while Shota is sleeping with his noise cancelling headphones on.

"I didn't expect to see you here. . ." A raspy voice spoke right behind Izuku.

The greenette opened one of his eyes and saw a patch of periwinkle colored hair. He chuckled and hoist his body up, now sitting properly.

"What a surprise. . . Tenko san" Izuku grinned at the pale skinned male.

Tenko took a sit beside Izuku, not even thinking on whether the younger would attack him or not. Its not like he wanted to fight someone today, he was exhausted from forming a plan.

"Are you gonna attack me?" Izuku asked, raising an eyebrow as he watches every movement of Tenko.

"Don't worry, im not here to fight" Tenko took off his hood and slightly snickered.

"How's being a villain?" Izuku started a conversation with the villain.

If ever a hero passes by the two, they'd either think that they are working together or think that they are just normal friends. Tenko's face may be spread out the news last week but a few people would only remember it.

"Boring. . . I want a break," Tenko sighed and laid his head on the palm of his hands.

Izuku looked slightly bewildered from the answer of the older male, "Wow, it must suck being a villain if you're like that" He joked.

"Its only full of planning and planning, I need more action in my life. . ." Tenko whined as he flailed his arms around the air.

"Then. . . Would you like to spar with me?" Izuku offered, standing up.

Tenko's eyes widened, he didn't know if this was Izuku's way to bait him into going back to the police or if he's sincere. Originally, he knew how to read people through their eyes, but it seemed that he cant see through the greenette.

"Don't worry babe, im bored as fuck so this may be a good way to pass time." Izuku winked and he almost laughed when he saw Tenko slightly blush from the pet name.

Not even speaking, Tenko stood up and followed Izuku. They quietly walked towards a rather secluded area, it was just a plain field heavily surrounded by trees.

"I didn't know there was a place like this," Tenko stated out of nowhere, taking in the breath taking view of nature. He had now found a new place to both train and hang out.

"I just found out a week ago when I wasn't looking," Izuku took in a deep breath of the fresh air, he loved nature more than most people know.

"Well let's start shall we?" Izuku grinned and went to the center of the big field.

Tenko went to the opposite side of Izuku, they were not that far from each other but still out of reach. Without any further notice, Izuku launched first.

Tenko took a battle position, his left leg stationed forwards and his other one behind him, both of his hands raised and formed a fist. He had just learned how to attack without his quirk or any self defense object. Why did he do that? Well he wanted to do something one time as he was bored.

Izuku ran to the left side of Tenko, he was much more slower than when he was fighting the Nomu back in the USJ. It was obvious that the greenette had to hold back more as he didn't want to kill the villain.

Izuku lifted his left leg and aimed for Tenko's sides, which he luckily dodged by jumping to the right side. Izuku smiled widely and launched another attack to Tenko, there he noticed that the blue haired male was just avoiding or blocking his attacks.

The hero in training stopped his movements and stared at Tenko who was panting heavily.

"Tenko san, are you that afraid of me to the point where you'd only defend yourself and not attack?" Izuku asked Tenko, his head slightly tilting.

"Hm? Of course not!" Tenko smiled widely and now he was the one charging towards the other.

The sudden speed from the older male made Izuku proudly smile, he didn't expect him to have this kind of speed. Tenko attempted to punch Izuku on his chest but the smaller male just took the fist and twisted it to his back, the bluenette groaning from the pain.

Tenko sharply looked back at the smirking greenette and hit his shin using his legs. Izuku, by reflex, jumped a few paces back to avoid the hit. And he silently cursed himself for having those kinds of instincts.

"Im not really used to attacking without my quirk. . ." Tenko admitted.

"Practice makes perfect, you'll get better at it if you keep on moving babe," Izuku smiled at Tenko, still mentioning the same pet name for the blue haired male.

"Stop calling me babe!" Tenko shouted as he protested, running towards the greenette.

He was about to use his quirk unconsciously as his hand was open, luckily Izuku held his wrist before the hand touched his skin.

"How about no?" Izuku teasingly smiled at Tenko, a cocky grin plastered on his face.

"Y'know im older than you, respect your elders." Tenko grumbled, harshly pulling his wrists back away from the other's hold.

"You're lucky for that babe, I respect my elders very well," Izuku smiled ear to ear, he was not lying yet he was also lying.

He talked informally with his father and uncle and even some pro heroes, but yet he likes respecting older people at the same time.

"Just stop calling me babe!" Tenko whined.

"Hmm how about. . . No?" Izuku tapped his chin and looked up at the taller male, it was a funny sight for him.

A villain and a hero to be are casually talking, its a new sight for both him and the other present male.

"Ugh! Just stop it!!"

Chapter twenty End

°°°°°

idk bout y'all, but flirty izuku is like— 👨‍🍳💋