°~•»ten«•~°

Izuku can be seen walking down the streets, he just came from UA, specifically Nezu's office. He was called earlier this morning, he didn't know why he was the only one called but then when he found out that Nezu just wanted to play with him, all doubts disappeared.

The greenette looked over at the lively city of Musutafu, well that was until something bumped his legs. When he looked down he saw a little girl with silver hair, red eyes and a little horn on her forehead.

(YES IM BRINGING OUT ERI CAUSE I AIN'T MAKING HER SUFFER!!)

While studying her features, he saw her arms and legs wrapped up in bandages. And the bandages weren't even tied properly.

"P, please help me!" The girl cried out, hugging Izuku's legs.

Bewildered, Izuku went on his knees and hugged the girl and let her cry on his chest. "Shh, its ok... Tell me, why are you wrapped in bandages?"

The little girl had trust issues, Izuku could tell from the way she hesitated to hug him earlier. But weirdly, the girl didn't felt threatened by the green haired male, in fact she loved his warmth.

"T-they said i, im a tool... For.. Quirk,, Rem- removing.. Bullets..." The girl stuttered, still crying.

Izuku's eyes widened and instantly took out his phone. "UNCLE! I FOUND THE PERSON THEY USED FOR THE BULLETS!" Izuku shouted, but then he halted when he saw the girl tense up.

"Im sorry, I'll help you ok?" Izuku reassured the silver haired girl.

"Uncle, come over where I am right now." Izuku hanged up the phone, knowing Frank, he would just track down his phone.

Izuku picked up the girl and the kid wrapped her bandaged arms on his neck. Just as they were about to leave, Izuku heard someone speak from the alleyway the girl came out from.

"Give me back Eri." The man demanded, taking off his gloves.

Izuku's eyes widened and he smirked, his eyes bloodshot from anger, "I see. So she really is the one you're using... Kai Chisaki."

"My name's Overhaul and give me back my daughter..!" Kai shouted, taking a step forward to the pair.

Izuku could feel Eri's grip tighten, she was afraid of the man in front of them. "Eri is it? Listen we are here to help you, so just hold on to me 'k?" Izuku reassured her.

As Eri was about to nod her head, Kai made his move and was about to take a hold of Izuku's shoulder, Skelly appeared and cut off Kai's hands.

Kai screamed in pain, gaining the attention of the small passerby people.

"Call the police!" Izuku shouted at one of them.

The person, seeing the scene, widened their eyes and immediately called the police. Izuku went closer to the male, making sure to let Eri close her eyes, and kneeled in front of him.

"This is the day you're quirk cancelling bullets are about to stop." Izuku declared, and as if by chance, Frank appeared.

The grown up was trying to catch his breath, it seemed like he rushed over to where Izuku was.

"Uncle! Please, take Eri to the doctor and check is there are any signs of abuse and heal her wounds quickly.." Izuku tried to pass Eri to Frank, but she didn't let go of the greenette.

"E-Eri?"

"Don't leave me... Please.." Eri pleaded, gripping his shirt.

Izuku smiled a little before patting her head, "I won't, I promise... On second thought Uncle, I'll take her there."