°~•»eight«•~°

"Luke... Im your father"

"Whaaaaatttttt!?"

"What the fuck I wasn't expecting that shit..!" Sephelina shouted.

Momo, Sephelina, Stella, Shoto, Eijiro and Izuku are all huddled up under a huge blanket inside Momo's house. There was still three more days before the start of school and they had all been accepted in Class 1-A.

Yesterday, Shoto admitted that he had never watched the Star Wars series because he was training 24/7. And the others already forgot what happened in the series, and that's what was happening right now.

Izuku, Shoto and Eijiro are silently eating popcorn and the other three girls gave their best reactions. Izuku cackled when he saw Sephelina's face after finding out Darth Vader was Luke's father.

In the past week, the six made good progress in taking down several villain organizations down in the dark. They were given a day off, which was today, for them to recollect their thoughts before going back to hunting down Villains.

They had also found out that the biggest group yet was the one they kept taking down every once in a week, their name was the League of Villains. A cliche name but they didn't think of it much.

The second one was a hidden Yakuza Group, under the name of Kai Chisaki, but unfortunately they haven't found any traces of where they might be hiding. They were quiet, too quiet.

"Wahhh! That's good~" Stella stated, stretching her arms.

They had just finished the last movie and they were tired. Shoto nodded at the statement of the redhead, his mouth was still full of popcorn. Well, all of the boys are.

"Now that that's done, let's go plan!" Izuku shouted, standing up.

"Come on bro! Let's chill more" Eijiro pouted.

He was laying down on the futon that was placed on the floor. His arms and legs lazily spread as he flaps his arms.

"Nope.. We still need to take down one of the League's bases, which I think will be the last one for this month" Izuku tapped his chin, continuing on his mumbling session.

"On second thought, I think its manly that we finish this first" Eijiro added, now standing up.

The others just stood up and nodded, "Momo, honey, stay safe later ok?" Momo's mother popped up from the corner of the door.

"Yes mom!"

"All of you too ok?"

"Yes Mrs. Yaoyorozu!"

The six ran to the bathrooms, changing their outfits to full black. Seeing as they regularly hang out in different houses and how they always get missions in random times of the day, they all have their full black costumes in each other's houses.

Thankfully, Momo's house was big enough to have more than two bathrooms, so the boys and girls can separate and change faster.

Their costumes for missions aren't that special, just black skin tight suits, black boots and a black headpiece to hide their hair colours. They also wore black contacts to avoid being recognised by smarter villains through their eye colour. They also had earpieces for when they report to each other.

"Midori here, state your code names." Izuku stated,

The six were now in front of each other, testing if their earpieces are working. And also waiting for the go signal from the heroes in UA, the signal was just a buzz from their phones, notifying them.

"Halve here." Shoto spoke.

"Raven here." Sephelina spoke.

"Rock here." Eijiro spoke.