°~•fourteen•~°

idk why i added the third and second years on the last chapter but just think that only the first years are present-

and if some can't see, i changed some of the time and plot events from the anime and manga.

°°°°°

The hero course's first year students, Class 1-A, weren't actually that acquainted with each other. Three days have passed since the first day of school and they all have their own groups.

The six childhood friends: Izuku, Sephelina, Shoto, Stella, Momo and Eijiro. The trio: Izumi, Shoka and Katsumi. And then there is the now named Bakusqua: Katsuki, Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Jiro. The others were just in pairs or are introverts.

But thankfully, the current situation in USJ may help them build more trust and relationship with each other. Unfortunately tho, the current event isn't something to be made fun off.

A minute ago, when the students in the hero course got to USj, they were instantly met by hundreds of villains. And after a very long monologue from the supposed leader, the teachers and as well as Izuku's group were shocked.

It was the League of Villains.

And as expected, they're here to kill All Might. Shigaraki ordered the black mist to teleport the other students. And that's what was happening right now.

Thirteen, Shota, Sephelina, Ochaco and Iida are the only one left at the entrance. Sephelina glanced at the male that was standing behind her.

"Run to the faculty! Tell the teachers that there are villains here!" The raven haired girl ordered Iida.

Iida hesitated for a minute before following her orders. She was still someone who knew much more than him.

Shota and Thirteen ran down to the sea of villains and started beating them one by one. The two girls were left at the top of the stairs, Sephelina was there to protect her classmate who was shaken.

"It's ok... We're gonna be alright" Sephelina calmed down Ochaco.

The brunette was about to smile and thank the taller girl, but then her face turned to fear. A villain was sneaking up behind Sephelina, and before she could warn her, the villain was down.

Ochaco didn't even see Sephelina move at how fast she knocked out the villain. The black haired girl looked down at the shocked girl, and smiled.

◐A Villainous Hero◐

"We're gonna diee!!" Mineta cried out, holding onto Asui's legs.

The frog like girl shoved the smaller boy off of her.

"Calm down, they're just D ranked villains.." Izuku watched the cautious villains that was on the water.

"Just? Jus-!?"

"Do you have a plan Midoriya?" Asui cut off the cries of the smaller boy. She was also looking calmly at the villains.

Izuku raised an eyebrow at the overly calm girl, "I do... But, how are you so calm?"

"I don't know, maybe because im confident with my quirk and the environment we are in now.." Asui shrugged her shoulders.

Izuku chuckled in realisation. He liked the calm types of heroes, they're much more easier to be with... Unlike some little midget fidgeting and screaming at the side of the yacht they were in.