°~•nineteen•~°

Tenko Shimura also known as Tomura Shigaraki, he's undoubtedly one of the most childlike villains out there. His reason for being like that made it more understandable after listening to his backstory.

A once quirkless boy given a chance to have a quirk from one of the most powerful villains. He was brainwashed into having different viewpoints between him, villains and heroes.

All for One tried his best—and unfortunately tried too much for the heroes' liking—to create the strongest vessel for his quirk. That was how Tenko came to be.

Abducted at the young age of seven, he was tortured, used and modified to become one of the best successors of the quirk. He thought of heroes as a challenge to overcome, villains as pawns and himself to be on top.

On the other hand, Izuku had the same viewpoint. Just a different backstory.

If he stayed at his biological parent's house, he would've gladly choose on becoming a villain. But thankfully, he was adopted earlier and he had friends to rely on while growing up.

He polished himself to use everything for his and the society's gain, he overcame his boundaries and made his childhood companion Lucifer proud and most importantly, he tried his best to change the people's viewpoints on the differences of quirks.

Izuku thought of fake heroes as foolish, true heroes deserving of their job even if they are on the lower art of the rankings.. He thought of villains as wronged people that needs to be changed—not want, need. And he thought of himself to be at the top but at the same time walk beside everyone on the same level.

Tenko wants to go above everyone; Izuku wants to be at the same level as everyone. They're both different yet they're also the same.

◐A Villainous Hero◐

The class was quiet, surprisingly, as they wait for their homeroom teacher to enter the humongous door. They got spoiled by Izuku earlier that Shota would be announcing something today, and it would be a lie if they say that they're not curious.

As if the gods heard their desperation, the door opened and the sight of a yellow caterpillar emerged from the door. It was Shota, in his yellow sleeping bag™, crawling his way towards the wooden pedestal like table.

His face popped out slightly from an open zipper and looked around the tranquil room.

"You're all learning," He hid his smile inside the yellow sleeping bag and stood in front of the class.

", We will be having a new hurdle to overcome in a few weeks. . ." Shota started as the class leaned on their desks waiting for him to finish his words.

"The sports festival will be held two weeks later" Gasps and shouts can be heard inside the once quiet room.

Shota activated his quirk and the class quiets, his red eyes and floating hair disappearing as the class calms down.

"Now that you're all quiet, everyone train your best for the Sports Festival as that will be your next step onto becoming a hero-" Shota halted his words when he saw someone raise their hands.

It was Mineta, "Sensei?"

Aizawa nodded for Mineta to continue his words.

"What will we do in the event?"

"That's a good question, the Sports Festival will be where people—heroes and civilians, even villains—will see you're raw potential through self made challenges.

So its recommendable for all of you to show off your quirks to catch hero agencies around Japan and the world. This is also a chance given for Hero course students to show off in front of Pro Heroes who might want to hire them someday."

Some eyes sparkled in excitement from the new information. Sure most of them knew what happens in the said event, but they didn't know that it was also a chance for them to show off their quirks.

"Back to topic, there will be a week off from school to give all of you time to train for the Sports Festival. . Class dismissed" Shota went out of the room, and as always, earlier than usual.

The class soon formed groups to talk about what they will do on the one week break and on how they're excited for the event. Izuku's group was strangely quiet as they whisper their opinions on what will happen in the Sports Festival.

They weren't that excited, they've grew up to watch the heroes' matches for them to get accustomed to the thrill.

After twenty minutes, they all decided to go to the cafeteria. But then the sight of a bunch of students in front of their class door made it almost impossible for them.

"Move out of the way extras" Katsuki shouted as he walked towards the door, Izuku pulling him back by his collar.

"Im sorry but do you have anything you need with us?" Izuku asked a purple haired male, who was glaring down at him.

"No, just scoping on who I'll be defeating in the Sports Festival" He stated, still glaring down on the smiling greenette.

And even before Katsuki can shout again at the male, Sephelina pulled him back and used Sero's quirk to tape his mouth. Quiet grumbles and curses leaving out off his mouth, knowing that he has no chance with the raven haired girl.

Izuku grinned as he looks at the not so terrifying glares from the other people, "Im sorry but. . ."

Izuku bit his thumb and the students blocking the door was separated into two, a see through wall encased them. Some were knocking on the hardened red wall as they shouted for them to be released.

". . . We will be the ones defeating you, but hey, you can still try and do your best" Izuku shrugged and let his classmates walk to the cafeteria. Letting the students go after everyone's left the room.

◐A Villainous Hero◐

Tenko sat at a stool inside a hidden bar, a small cup filled with liquor on one of his hands. The mist looking guy busy with polishing the other glass cups inside the bar.

Disrupting the silence, the television opened and the sight of an eyeless person came to view. Tenko lazily looked up at the television and shortly bowed his head.

"Sensei?"

"Do you have any plans on what to do at the Sports Festival?" All for One asked the blue haired male, after training his protege, he had stopped helping him with plans and chose to go with the bluenette's plans.

Tenko stared at the wall for a solid minute, thinking if he have any plans or any movements made for the heroes. Sighing he looked back up to All for One, the lazy look still plastered on his face.

"I don't know.. We can send out villains and create a mess after the Festival?" Tenko stated, well more of asked himself.

". . . Hmm, I guess we can go with that. . I'll give you one of our Nomus to attack a farther place" All for One then disappeared, with the television turning black.

Tenko took a sip of his alcohol and sighed for the ninth time today, and thought to himself, 'I want a break from becoming a villain'

Chapter nineteen End