°~•»three«•~°

Four years had passed since the day Izuku was announced to have a villainous quirk and four years have passed ever since he had been training with Lucifer.

During those four years, Izuku was neglected inside their house. He was never made food or even allowed to leave his room except when he goes to school.

How can he live without the Yagi's feeding him? Well he was always fed by Lucifer, who weirdly always had food prepared for him whenever they train. Izuku doesn't even know how he still feels full after leaving his imaginary world.

Izuku's friends also got their quirks one by one after he got his. And to say that he was surprised, he was shocked. They all had very powerful quirks, so powerful that it even made Izumi's friend group want to turn them against Izuku.

For Izumi's friend group, Izuku wasn't technically close with them. Her friends were also known inside their school, Katsuki Bakugo, Katsumi Bakugo and even Shoto's adopted sister, Shoka.

There was also two more people there but their names are not of importance.

Izuku liked this life, him distancing himself from his family and minding his own business. But then..

"Leave this house!" Inko shouted inside their house as she shoves bags of clothing outside.

Yes, Izuku was being kicked out of the house.

Minutes ago, Izuku was framed by Izumi for 'hurting' her and for his parents it was the last straw. Izuku tho, just calmly took his clothes and took them back inside.

"What are you doing you villain!?" Toshinori shouted as he tries to push the walking kid outside the house.

But before he could even touch his shoulder, a skeleton figure appeared behind Izuku and grabbed Toshinori's hands.

"Chill, im just getting my stuff.." Izuku looked back, his once green eyes turned red.

Izumi, and the brat she is, huffed in annoyance and tried to touch Izuku once again. But this time instead of the skeleton figure also grabbing her wrists, the figure broke Izumi's hands.

His grip was too hard.

"I already told you Skelly, no breaking bones! Only stabbing!!" Izuku scolded the skeleton, which he named Skelly just now.

Izuku went closer to his sister and healed her broken hand. How did he do that? He also wasn't sure but he can.

Izuku then proceeded on going back to his room. He took out two big bags, which were given by his friends who jokingly stated, "In case you get kicked out of your house, use these", which they were right.

"Wow I should thank them.." Izuku sarcastically muttered to himself after packing up his stuff.

One bag filled with clothes, and the other with personal items other than clothes.

Izuku took out a piece of paper that was hidden inside one of his containers and called the number that was written on the paper.

"Hello?" A very familiar voice can be heard through the phone.

"Mr. Frank! Its me Izuku.." Izuku stated, he didn't actually know if the guy remembered him.

"Ah Izuku! Do you need my help?" Frank cut to the chase right off the bat.

Izuku laughed slightly, "Yeah... Im getting kicked out.." He hesitantly answered.

"You might think im a kidnapper or something but if you don't mind you can live here with me and my roommate?" Frank offered.