°~•thirteen•~°

"C4, nine o'clock!"

"Tch."

It is currently nine in the evening and Izuku and his friends, along with Katsuki, are training. For the six, the training is very easy seeing as they had always done this, but for Katsuki its like literal hell.

They were all separated in two groups. The first group being Izuku, Shoto and Stella. While the second was Katsuki, Momo, Sephelina and Eijiro.

They were all training their teamwork with different members and partners, and as well as strengthen their senses. Izuku's team being the villains and Katsuki's as the heroes.

The seven were inside Gym Gamma, with Nezu as their guardian, the seven continued on fighting.

The hero team's goal is to catch the villains, while the villains' goals are to create havoc while running away from the heroes. Or if they want, they can knock out the heroes.

Katsuki just blasted off an explosion towards Stella, Stella back up, barely avoiding the attack. And after that she disappeared in the shadows. It was clear they were playing with the heroes.

Izuku, Shoto and Stella always had some sort of time left to play with the heroes. And that was what the other members hated whenever they oh so suddenly became a team. They just drew lots on who their teams are.

"Dammit." Katsuki cursed, deactivating his quirk.

Momo ran beside Katsuki and handed him a newly made Quirk Cancelling Cuff, "Make sure to catch them with this when they appear!" She shouted before rushing to the civilian bot that was about to get crushed.

Eijiro and Sephelina were also being played by the other two villains. Shoto sending spikes of ice to Eijiro, while Izuku kept slashing Sephelina. Izuku was also a bad opponent for Sephelina, seeing as she can't affect Izuku with her illusions.

She didn't know why, and Izuku wouldn't tell her the reason why.

"Fifteen minutes!" Nezu's voice boomed from a far away speaker.

Izuku then stopped flying and started running. He was running at the rooftop of a nearly destroyed building and shot out fire to the other nearby buildings. Izuku was quite disappointed with how their team was loosing to villains, especially at the fact that there might also be much more stronger villains out there than Izuku himself.

"And... That's the end of the test!" Nezu announced and the students inside Gym Gamma halted and sighed.

"Everyone come up here!"

A few hours ago, after the whole cafe thing, Izuku dragged Katsuki to Nezu's office and convinced the principal to add the blond in his group. And that was what led to their sudden training session this evening.

The seven walked up to the building and opened the door to see Nezu sitting while looking at the footage of their fight.

"We're here sensei" Momo called out, the seven were lined up.

"Hmm.. Ok," Nezu looked up at the footage and looked from left to right.

"Bakugo, you should learn how to not rely on your quirk too much.. Make sure to check your surroundings first before using your quirk, citizens are first before villains"

Bakugo nodded, he was also quite astonished for how their chimera principal can give advices in a short amount of time. But then he stopped that thought, thinking that being the smartest living being in the world is being like this.

"Kirishima, your quirk is better suited for defense which was what you were doing while protecting the civilians.. But... You should really up your game in martial arts and as well as never hesitate to attack an opponent."