°~•»nine«•~°

After the whole discovery about another group, besides the government, making quirk cancelling bullet, Frank's whole team were in chaos. As well as the Hero Association.

Besides that, today was also the day Izuku and his friends are attending UA. Not as Nezu's students but as people that passed the entrance exams. And not as recommendation students, but people who truly fought their way up to the school that was dreamed by many.

"Is it recording?" Stella asked.

Sephelina gave a thumbs up, holding up the recording camera.

"Why are we doing this again?" Izuku asked as they walk inside the school gates.

"Nezu sensei gave us an assignment" Shoto answered.

"Oh oka- Wait he did??" Eijiro halted his steps.

"Yes you dummy." Stella stated pushing him to walk again.

"He said we need to document the first day of Class 1-A and evaluate them." Momo explained, laughing at Izuku who tripped and Shoto who caught the smaller man.

"I don't really know why you're our leader.." Sephelina shook her head as she focused the camera at Izuku who was now being carried by Shoto.

"As manly as you are Izu, you're still much more clumsy than us" Eijiro laughed out while watching Izuku getting princess carried.

"I have Lucifer by my side and I can kill much more people than you, im also times more smarter... And many more traits as to why im the leader" Izuku said looking smugly at Sephelina who grumbled.

"Oh fuck, cut that out!" Izuku said realising he said that in camera.

"No" Sephelina smiled.

"Yes!"

"No"

"Yes!"

"Noo!"

"Ye-!" Izuku was cut off by Momo who shot his arm, barely missing Shoto.

"Hey that's dangerous!" Izuku pouted, taking the bullet out and let his arm heal.

"We're already here... Oh and Seph, don't delete that" Momo said as she opened the huge door of Class 1-A.

"Aye ay!" Sephelina saluted then ran the camera around the class. Taking in the sight of the room.

The other students were watching the six, as they walk to the back side of the class. They didn't even look at the scene of Katsuki being scolded by the same blue haired kid they saw at the entrance exams.

"When are we gonna interview them?" Sephelina asked, pointing the camera lens at Momo and Stella who were busy writing down on their notepads.

"Maybe after the quirk apprehension test" Izuku shrugged playing with Shoto's hair, who was laying his head on his arms, and sitting on Eijiro's lap.

The three were always touchy, the same to the three girls. Sometimes they would be mistaken on dating each other, and they always take advantage of that.

"Cameras aren't allowed in school!" The same blue haired boy came closer to the group.

"Says who?" Stella asked as she lays her head on Momo's hand.

"It's one of the school rules! And its unacceptable to take photos of private property! Hand over the camera now..!" He said attempting to take the camera from the raven haired girl.

"Uh no, its not in the school rules" Sephelina stated as she distance herself from the taller boy.

"It i-"