°~•eighteen•~°

Izuku stood beside his former father, who was obviously scowling. Not like Izuku had a choice in this, he hated this more than the buff guy himself.

The two were busy with Hero Training. Shota was called in the office by Nezu, so Izuku took over his father's job for the moment.

Any more seconds, Izuku would explode in annoyance. He couldn't take the hateful glares and scowls from the person beside him, but luckily he saw someone struggle.

Izuku went closer to Izumi, he noticed her practically not having any control with her quirk. As much as he hated her, she still inherited a powerful quirk that can benefit the hero society.

Izuku tapped Izumi's shoulder and smiled a little when she looked back at him, the other greenette visibly tensed. It was obvious that she is slowly changing as she spends her time with her new found friends in UA than with her parents.

"Need a help?" Izuku asked and went in front of the female.

"Tsk, not like I needed help" Izumi looked at the other direction, she did need help.

Ever since she got her quirk, which was days before Izuku left their home, she didn't have proper training. The only time she got to use it properly was when she instinctively saved someone from being mugged, but in the end she still got a few broken bones. Her father never had time to train her properly, which also caused this.

"Oh trust me you do.. Now tell me, where are you struggling?" Izuku asked, he was now sitting on his toes while looking up at his little sister.

Sighing in defeat, Izumi reached out her hand. Yellow and green lightning enveloped her arm for a second before disappearing, leaving Izumi wincing as she holds her arms close to her chest. It hurted like a bitch.

"Well that's bad, when was the last time you and All Might trained?" Izuku asked another question.

"I think seven months before the Entrance Exams" Izumi answered as she also took a seat on the concrete ground.

Izuku smiled at Izumi and held out his hand, "Well starting from today, everytime we have a free time I'll train you."

"Really?" Izumi asked as she went closer to her brother, the mere thought of having to train her quirk and become more stronger made her ecstatic.

"Only if you change your morals first" Izuku stated and stood up, his hands still stretched.

Izumi nodded and held her brother's hand, also standing up. The two were thankful that All Might was busy speaking with one of the students to notice their short interaction. But the ones who saw their exchange smiled, those people being Izuku and Izumi's friends.

"He's growing up so fast" Stella wiped an imaginary tear as she leans on her sword.

After she said those words, a wave of fire went to her direction. Barely noticing the attack, Stella instinctively rolled to her side. She winced and glared at the person who sent the attack to her direction, mainly Shoto.

"He's indeed growing up fast" Momo agreed with Stella's words, wiping her sweat.

"Its so manly of Izubro to slowly mend their sibling wounds" Eijiro joined in, also wiping his sweat.

Him and Momo just finished doing fifty rounds of push ups and curl ups. They tried to adjust Izuku's hell like training to theirs, just so they can get to his level in a much more faster pace.

"That bitch really needs to open her fucking blind eyes faster-" Katsuki snorted out and received a short slap on his head from Sephelina.

Like the others, Katsuki and Sephelina were both sweating. Sephelina basically abused Katsuki and made sure to let him sweat much more for his quirk to get stronger. She also asked Koda for a few animals to use as test subjects for her Sweet Dreams quirk, seeing as there are people with animal quirks.

She came to the conclusion that when she master the ability to control and make hallucinations for animals, her first victim would be Nezu himself. Although Koda had a few objections for using animals—which they talked over sign language—he agreed at the end.

"Okay get back to work guys!" Izuku shouted at the other four that were staring at him and his sister.

Izumi looked at Izuku's friends and smiled a little. She can guess from the little amount of knowledge she currently had, that him and his friends had gone through much more harsher training than her and her friends had.

"Well let's start with how you activate your quirk.. Explain on how you do that" Izuku looked at the smaller girl behind him.

"I don't know, the thing dad told me the first time was to clench my buttcheeks and yell 'smash'" Izumi rubbed the back of her head as Izuku facepalmed.

"That's useless" He muttered to himself and went closer to Izumi, "Here's my advice, try to envision two and focus on the main attraction of those things" Izumi tilted her head.

"... Like a microwave and an egg, try to cook the egg without breaking it inside the microwave" Izumi scrunched up her face, she still didn't understand it.

Izuku sighed and held out his arm and closed his eyes, Izumi stared intently at the arm.

"Imagine the egg as your bones and the oven as your power, try to not choose a longer setting and press the wrong buttons to avoid the egg from exploding." Izuku stated as his arms slowly envelops with green lightning, it looked like what Izumi had earlier.

The lightning grew stronger by the second and Izumi widened her eyes in astonishment. This was what she was supposed to learn. Izuku opened his eyes and looked at his astonished sister.

"Now you try it" Izumi nodded and took a fighting stance.

Her knees bucked and one of her arms stretched forward, 'Don't let the egg break.. Too strong, lower the setting' Izumi kept talking to herself internally.

It felt like one of those balancing games she had played growing up, luckily she was amazing at those kinds of games. Because surprisingly, she didn't feel the stinging pain she usually felt everytime she activated her quirk.

Izumi opened her eyes to see her brother smiling and softly clapping. Confused, Izumi looked down to her still stretched out arm and she almost squealed in happiness. Her arms had the overly familiar glow but the excruciating pain wasn't present, it felt like her arms were only enveloped by power and power only.

The sparks slowly disappeared as she inactivate her quirk, Izuku went closer to Izumi and patted her head. The action made Izumi blush from embarrassment, but still leaned to his touch. This was the first time she had her head patted by her older brother, the last time being years ago. Instead of the said disgusting feeling her parents told her about, she felt happy that she was being praised by this action.

"Congratulations Yagi-san you controlled your quirk much better today"

Chapter eighteen Done