°~•»five«•~°

"Aghhh!" A scream can be heard from the dark alleyway.

No. No one is fucking there, even though most passerby's thought of it also. After a few minutes of silence after the scream, a green haired boy and two colour haired boy left the alleyway.

It was Izuku and Shoto, when they left the people saw a bloodied man. After they saw the man, some hurriedly called the police and the hospital.

The two just finished 'interrogating' the man. He was a member of the rumoured new villain group and when Nezu found out a member was walking near the school, he sent the two friends to the man.

And the rest of the story is... Let's just say it was filled with blood, screams and wounds for the unlucky victim.

A year had already passed by since the sludge villain accident and also five more months before the entrance exams of UA. Izuku and his friends had all finished their middle school activities so they graduated from their school much more earlier than the others.

Shoto was actually quite happy because he wouldn't get confessions for the rest of the year, and the others were sad to see their dear friend out of his demise. As you can see they love each other very very much.

"That man is really boring, a snap of his fingers and he already surrendered.." Izuku pouted, his hands behind his head as they walk back to Nezu's office.

"I wonder where's the equality you were talking about last year.." Shoto asked as he stared at the pouting boy.

"I respect villains for a different reason, anything out of that reason can cause them to have bones as their new skin... Besides! I would also kill a hero is they so happen to be fake" Izuku stated, looking straight at the lit up streets of Musutafu while smiling maniacally.

"And im guessing you also want to kill your old family?" Shoto asked once again.

"Kill them? Oh no no... I would rather have them suffer and let them knock on death's door before they breath their last breathe" Izuku giggle out, and Shoto just facepalm himself.

"Lucifer and Nezu really are getting to you.."

After Shoto said that, red fire suddenly appeared between the distance of the two.

"That's mean Shoto..." It was Lucifer... And he was pouting.

How can Lucifer go to the overworld? Well last year, after Izuku had woken up more powers, he had also found a way to summon Lucifer.

"For the devil king himself, you're as childish as this guy" Shoto pointed at Izuku.

Shoto, Sephelina, Momo, Stella and Kirishima were all surprised and scared at first, well who wouldn't? Its the Lucifer, and he was written as the cruelest mythical being ever.

Lucifer fake gasped, "That's rude Shoto, you know I can kill you this instant right??"

Shoto didn't answer, instead he just shrugged. After that short conversation, Lucifer disappeared once again, with a little groan of annoyance before disappearing.

They were now walking inside the hallways of UA.

The six friends were also known inside the famous number one school. Not only were they known for being Nezu's students, but also because they all had their chances of defeating every class by their own.

Izuku knocked at the very familiar door, with the silver plate written on top of it that was read as "Principal's Office". The two friends instantly ducked when they entered the room.

Nezu always liked throwing things at visitors, no one knows why exactly but they always choose not to ask the chimera like principal.

"How did the interrogation go?" Sephelina asked, she was playing chess with Nezu.